Chapter 22: the photo

Guess who made a new chapterrrr...yall are cray. But i love you.

==========================

John leans against your chest. Your arms wrap around his waist as you watch a movie on his tv. Nick Cage's acting varies from whispering dramatically or screeching at the top of his lungs. Just watching it is like pulling all the skin off your arm but John said he'd make-out with you if you watch the movie all the way through and god-danggit if your not gonna watch one measly movie for a great make-out then your an idiot.

"Dave..."

You press your finger to his lips and start to sign without taking off the screen.

'Shhhhh. Egbert the movies on...'

"I know but like...dave?"

'Yes egboob'

"Can you say my name."

You sigh and look down at him. He's tilting he head up to look you in the eyes. You smile warmly and put you hand on his cheek. Kissing his nose gently. Trying to put all compassion into your voice.

"Jjooh:nn"

His smile falters and his face heats up quickly. He covers his face in embarrassment and squeals loudly. You smirk to yourself and rub his head fondly. Out of embarrassment energy he clings onto your side and wraps his body around you.

"I love you..."

"Yo:ur ad:oor:able"

You can feel him smile against your skin. You turn to look at the door and John's dad is hiding behind the door. You wave to him and he jumps. He walks into the room and starts to talk.

"I thought you were mute?"

John clings harder into you and you can feel his face heat up.

"Pa:art-ly mu-ut:e"

"So thats what you mean by both..."

"Ye:p"

You then start using your hands cause your throat hurts.

'i do have to say though, Mr. egbert. Your son has a gift of coaxing out a voice in people...'

He laughs.

"I suppose i will leave you to telling your brother about the turn of events."

'I suppose you are ok with the turn of events.'

"Yes. But i hope you known if you ever cross my son ill let you know i know how to hide anything in cake..."

'Thats terrifying. But ok'

John groans under you.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaadddd"

"Oh. Hello son. How was it being a blanket?"

"You know bland. Your just sitting here for the warmth of others. I got tired of it quick."

"Figures."

You smile fondly at the dark haired dork sitting up and having a pleasant conversation with his dad.

"I cant believe you thought i was gay way before i was even gay though..."

"I never told you that..."

"But i eavesdrop..."

"Oh. Yes i suppose that could happen."

"Well! I think i've overstayed my visit. Im going to go back down to the kitchen before i burn down the house..."

The older egbert starts to walk out the door but then stops. Glaring at John.