Chapter : 17 Truth or Dare

"You will!"

You smile through your words. Dave in front of you rolls his eyes and moves himself the rest of the way on the bed, sitting across from you.

"Truth or Dare"

You smile out. Dave sighs and brings his hands up. Hopefully Dave goes the easy way and just picks truth.

'Dare'

Fine. If he wants to be stubborn. You put your finger on your chin in fake thought.

"Hmmmmmm...I dare you toooo..."

You smile mischievously.

"Take of your shades..."

Dave raises his eyebrows. Like that was one of the most stupidest Dares he was ever given. You start leaning closer in to him.

"Oh. Come on! It's a dare! Plus you always have em on. Even when you sleeeeep!!!"

Practically whining you reach out for his shades. But just as quickly he smacks your hand out of the way. You huff.

"I gave you those things"

'And this is where they stay.'

Pointing to his face after he signed as to emphasize.

"Finne! Then i dare you to swallow a spoon full of Wasabi..."

'You dick.'

And like that you and Dave are walking downstairs to the fridge and your pulling out a bottle of wasabi for some reason you have. And passing a spoonful of wasabi in Dave's direction. In the heatof the moment you pull out your phone and turn on the camera. Hoping to capture the poker face slip from its stoic place.

Dave looks at you and sticks up his middle finger before shoving the spoon in his mouth. As soon as Dave's taste buds registered the taste you knew he did. His face scrunching up disdainfully and

throwing the spoon across the kitchen floor. His silent coughing and sputtering echoing in the room. As well at your laughter. After Dave has finally calmed down you shut off the camera and got closer to him.

"You need water or something. Dude, sounded like you were dying"

Dave glared at you through his shades. Then just as quickly pulled you close by your chin and licks your bottom lip. You stand there frozen shock until you feel burning on your bottom lip.

Actually understanding now why Dave did that you start laughing and you push him trying to get to the kitchen sink to wash off the burning sensation. Dave's chest heaving from silent laughter. You

and him walk back upstairs to your room. Once back inside he flops on your bed bringing his hands up in the air.

'Truth or Dare'

Well. If Dave wants to be difficult than so can I.

"Dare"

'I dare you to admit nick cage sucks'

"Nick cage is bad just like your judgment of amazing actors and amazing movies."

'Good enough'

"Truth or dare?"

'Truth'

"What's that circular scar on your shoulder..."

Dave's eyebrows shoot up and he faces his head away from you. Removing his arm from his shirt. He points at the scar looking back over to you. You nod slowly. He bites his cheek and sighs.

Bringing up his hands.

'It's a long story...'

You lay back showing no indication of letting up. You want to know more about Dave. He's obviously hiding something from you and that's driving you nuts!