Chapter:19 Party?

Your name is Dave strider and John is getting even more clingy. Your not sure why, but you do know that john likes to lay his head on your lap when watching a movie or to cuddle up next to you when he's sleeping. Also there were multiple times that John has requested that you give him piggyback rides to different places.

Its not really helping your flaming homosexual side to have a perfectly attractive male best friend doing things that would be doing things considered "homosexual" even though thats not even a possibility. There was one time he fell asleep on your back on the walk home from the bus stop. Seriously.

You really need to stop imagining something like a relationship with John because thats just signing up for a hopeless heart. John's not a homosexual and probably he deems those times as bro cuddle sessions at most.

Guessss what, its november. Yep. November, the month if overwhelming turkeys and stuffing. Yayy. Really though who cares? The only thing people care about is thanksgiving break and food, we don't care about the formation of america like the school system thinks we do.

You and Egbert are on the bus on your bus to the way of school when you notice someone talking to Egbert. You turn and see a chick with black emo hair and blue lipstick. She smirks meanacely every time John talks back. She flutters her blue mascaraed eyes and you tune into her conversation.

"Oh Joooooooohn come on!!!!!!!! You know this party isn't going to be anything unless Dave and you come. "

"Uhh I dunno Vriska, I know how High-school parts are like and they kind of worry me..."

"Its all good John. It'll be fun!!!!!!!!"

"Im not sure...."

"Pleeeeeeeease"

"Fineee. But i don't know if dave will actually go."

"Anywhere you go he'll go. Thats a fact. Especially a party!!!!!!!!"

"Maybe...."

'I'm not going.'

"What Dave!? You were listening?"

'Im mute John not deaf.'

Your getting sick of this conversation fast. The constant over flirtyness in Vriska's voice make you want to puke in disgust, hopefully John will retract once your not going...

"Dave come on! You always go where i go and I wanna go!"

'No John.'

"Why not why are you such a buzzkill?!"

He starts to yell at you his face contorts into anger.

'Cause I'm stuck with you as a best friend!'

You sign angrily back at him. And stand up pushing your way out of the bus. When your out you storm off into the school. Everyone that takes a look at you stops in their tracks and moves out of the way. Stupid Egbert and his flirty bitch sidekick. This is the last fucking thing you need right now. Its too early for this bull. You cut around the corner and knock some one down.

"H3y! W4tch it!! Los3r!!"

You look down a girl with bright red hair and cat eye glasses lay on the ground holding her head. You lean down and tap on her shoulder

- . .-. . --.. .. ..--..

(Terezi?)

"Holy shit! D4v3!!! Is th4t you!? Th3re's only on3 p3rson who would t4lk lik3 th4t!"

.-- .... --- / . .-.. ... . / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. ..--..

(Who else stupid?)

"H3h3h3, its b33n like wh4t nin3 y34rs?"