Chapter 21: FINALILY

Your name is John Egbert and your waking up to a pounding in your head and a warm presence cuddled into your neck. You can hear the TV in the distance playing static from a finished movie. Groaning you try to sit up, but resistance is futile because a presence pulls you even closer to them.

You squint through your blurry vision at the person in front of you. Its not that hard to depict the person but his facial expression catches you off guard. Dave has his arms wrapped around your waist, mouth ajar slightly as he breaths in pace. His eyelashes lay softly against his cheeks. You smile. It's been a while since you realized your feelings towards Dave. It started when Rose tried to talk to you, you just kept blabbering over and over to her and you weren't even sure what you were telling her. So when the conversation ended you layed down on your bed and contemplated exactly how you felt for your pale skinned broski in hipster shades.

You came to the conclusion that yes. You do like him and you want to cuddle him and kiss him and you get jealous when you see people staring at him. Anyone. You just adore him and his stupid secret dorky humor. And the way his breath cuts short whenever he laughs, you like the way his eyes crinkle when you make him smile, and you love the way he treasures the sunglasses you gave him, and oh my god your such a sap.

Dave, you love Dave you don't want to loose him. If the relationship doesn't work out, will he leave? Will you be as lonely as you were before... Your scared, if he's gone... You cant even imagine yourself without him. He has such a positive affect on you...and you cant imagine life without him. Its like the universe without the sun. Everything is dead.

You shake yourself you of your thoughts and focus on your blond crush still cuddled against you. You lean down a bit and try to as gently as possible put your lips against his. They are warm like the rest of him.

You lean back and you see Dave's lip curl up into a smirk for a second. Your heart stops, is he awake? Dave then loosens his grip around your waist and is breathing normally again. Slipping out of the blonds arms you bend down and pick up your glasses on the floor. Your head bangs roughly as you forgot your headache. You decide a warm shower would feel nice on your face and to replace the warmth you woke up to earlier. Slipping out of your room you close it silently.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Walking back into your room you look over and notice Dave still in a deep sleep and instead of being curled against something he is splayed against the whole bed. You move over to the corner of the room while you get dressed. You start thinking about last night. You didn't have much to drink so you remember mostly what happened except for some fuzzy parts, but one memory in particular stands out to you.

When you and Dave were in the closet together, no matter what you do you cant get that particular memory out. It's just constantly there. Especially when it is not a good time for it, more specifically the shower you just got out of a moment ago.

Not good timing. You know its bad, It was your first kiss, and you were drunk when it happened. A+ John. A+. It also bothers you how Dave wasn't in his right mind. He had more to drink than you so it feels like you took advantage of him. Especially how you didn't want him two pull away.

Bro told you to take care of Dave and not let him go wild. Disobeyed him 1.

He also told you not to drink the punch cause it would be spiked. Disobeyed 2.

He also said don't get involved with drunks, well if your best friend pushing you against the wall of a closet counts as getting involved with a drunk person then. You have disobeyed bro 3 times and are genuinely scared. Who wouldn't be. Dave's bro was the kind of person that could walk around in a my little pony shirt and everyone would be too frightened by his heartless ((budum tiss)) glare that they couldn't even make fun of it. The last thing you want is him to know you disobeyed his orders.