Chapter 14: The sleepover

Dave is warm against you. Both you and him are sitting on your living room couch watching a movie. His arms are wrapped around your waist and his cheek resting against your hair. His warmth wraps around your body, and you feel yourself slipping into sleep. Dave's hair is swept in the front of his shades and his pale skin contrasting against your dark hair. Dave nuzzles into your head and you fall asleep. You wake up to your bed and a bright light shining in your eyes. Was that just a dream? Why would you dream about cuddling your best friend. Possibly i was a dream from the future? You kind of hope so...no homo. Dave is coming over today for a sleepover. He was texting you last night saying that his Bro would drive him over. The tingling feeling of dream Dave still crawled around on your skin stay as go got yourself ready for the morning. All you could think about was Dave. How he felt against you, how he was always there to knock sense into people who tried to make fun of you. How DAVE of all people wanted to be your friend and he even asked you first. When you got out of your shower you went and turned on your computer and logged onto pesterchum. Then you proceeded to put on clothes cause sitting around in a towel is one of the most uncomfortable feeling is the world. Once you are comfortably wearing a blue sonic shirt and a pair of plad blue pajama pants. You walk downstairs to the kitchen where your dad is cooking breakfast. He looks over to you and smiles. Ever since he heard about Dave protecting you. He wanted to make him a cake and dinner. the whole 9 miles. He was always asking if Dave was ever going to come over and that you should invite him over. Your dad had been so insistent that Dave come over. He's glad you found a friend who stands up to you. He also ADORES how Dave is mute. For some reason your dad was always interested in people who couldn't talk. it was an interesting subject for him, he always had facts about the voice box. You guess that's why he was so persistent in you learning asl. You just hope he doesn't start asking questions that start making Dave feel uncomfortable. Hey tends to do that with his baking and his clown obsession. Your dad tells you he's going to go out to get some snacks for you two and you tell him you'll get ready for his visit. When he walks out you start setting up the snes and other consoles. Once you get all the wires sorted out you walk back upstairs and plop down into your desk chair. Spazzing the mouse to wake up your pc. When the screen light's up you saw a new pop up window on your screen with some familiar red wall text.

TG: hey im back

TG: miss me babe?

TG: jeez i was only gone a month and now your ignoring me

TG: hey ectodork i know your on

TG: jeeeeez i lose my internet and my best bud drops me like a cheap whore on sunday morning.

EB: Hey! TG,where'd you go?

EB: You kinda made a huge confusing exit.

TG:thats how i roll

TG: walking in with all this swag

TG: making them question their sexual orientation

TG: then walk out with the same ammount of swag

EB: jeez now i remember why i never missed you...

TG: wow, i just came to have a good time and im honestly feeling so attacked right now.

EB: was that a tumbler refrence

TG: no

EB: dork...

TG: says u

TG: right when i was talking to you my bro broke out the internet

EB: wow that sucks <:(

EB: i won't be able to talk for too long

EB: dave's coming over for a sleepover really soon.

TG: i know