Chapter 30: A date

turntechGodhead started pestering gardenGnostic

TG: hey harley you know how life wants to lasso you into a loop and make you feel trapped in the endless pockets of your mind to find a small fascinating shard that would be presentable enough to the public

GG: so you're just trying to think of a gift for John's birthday? :D

TG: harley this is serious
TG: all of my good ideas are gone
TG: i wanna blow his socks off
TG: but this is the dude who is having all of us go to japan for his birthday
TG: harley how am i gonna impress my rich weaboo boyfriend

GG: be his waifu

TG: harley please we already know i am 110% waifu material but that is not good enough

GG: <:O

TG: don't act surprised harley. my presence isn't enough and you know it

GG:idk dave :/ , I'm not his girlfriend! I don't really have a sort of idea on what would be great for you two!!

TG: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh harley please i'm gonna be the biggest douche boyfriend that ever douched

GG: weeeeelll the only thing i can think of is get something that he has always wanted, something that he mention that he wanted ever since he was a kid but never got. Then that kinda shows that you at least listen a little bit.

TG: hm.

turntechGodhead ceased pestering gardenGnostic

Your name is DAVE STRIDER and if you had believed you were ever a good listener,at this very moment that belief would have been completely been thrown out the window. You took Jade's idea into consideration but even still you can't remember anything he desperately wanted when he was younger. You are currently laying on your floor in the middle of the kitchen loathing yourself when your brother walks in.

"Okay."

Is all he says before walking over you and grabbing milk out of the fridge and returning to his room. You groan. Loathing yourself more. You drag your arm up and look at your hand. Your ring is on your ring finger, You still can't believe John actually did that for you. It feels like almost 3 days ago he was yelling "No homo" at you all the time and now the boy is giving you an expensive ring that says he wants to be with you forever.

This boy keeps surprising you.

Too bad you can't keep up with him. He is doing so much right now and you feel like you're falling behind in the metaphorical relationship race.

You sigh and close your eyes just thinking about him. His black messy bedhead hair that for some reason never has any tangles in it. His overbite that gives him the perfect amount of dorkiness and adorableness. How when he get nervous he sort of just takes those big chompers and rips up his lips with them. His lips. Your gay as hell blah blah blah.

Anyway.

You get up off the floor grabbing your phone and opening your pesterchum.

turntechGodhead started pestering ectoBiologist

TG: hey
TG: babe
TG: hey don't leave me here all alone
TG: wow we got a warm crowd tonight
TG: *crickets ensue*
TG: our hero sighs but he is not discouraged, no. no sort of silence can stop our hero from making the most phallic of jokes, each one getting deeper, more personal, till he practically penetrates the hearts of the listeners with his phallic remarks. he is embracing them with a warm and slightly slimy cocoon of phallic jokes.

TG: daveo stands outside of johnliets window

TG: where thy fuck art thou u gorgeous piece of ass