Chapter: 25 Mistletoe looms

AUTHORS NOTE: EVERYONE READING THE CHAPTER. THERE IS A VIDEO ATTACHED TO THIS CHAPTER I NEED YOU TO PLEASE NOT PLAY IT UNTILL SPECIFIED IN THE STORY! IT IS 5x EXTREMELY THE IMPORTANCE AND TO GET A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE CHAPTER. PLEASE. THANK YOU. ENJOY CHAPTER 25!!!

Also. Extra long chapter... Enjoy....
=========================
After a week and a half of painful recovery and surgeries, you are finally allowed to be released from the hospital. You've been on the edge of your bed waiting for bro to finally walk in to the room and hand you your possessions. Your opinion of the hospital still hasn't changed from a week and a half ago. You still hate this place more than school.

At that moment your bro strides in with a plastic bag and throws your clothes at you. You grab it mid flight and stand up slowly. Pain still coming from your core.

"Isn't this even more ironic... You got shot in one shoulder and stabbed in the other."

You glare angrily at him. And stand up. Removing the extremely unfashionable blue hospital gown. You still had your boxers on of course but everything else had to come off. Except your shades which you only has to remove when you went into surgery. And you start putting your shirt on gently trying to avoid the bandages.

"Have you tried it out yet?"

You shake your head.

"Well don't, you want it to heal before you start to do something risky"

You nod your head. And bring your hands up.

'Can we stop by a store i need to get the derp and everyone else their christmas presents'

"Yeah sure. Lets just get out if here. I'm starting to get used to the hospital smell and i'd rather not..."

You stand up grabbing the rest of your stuff and your phone checking the notifications. Lots of 'don't die on us strider' s from lots of random people you could care less about. As well as long and convoluted texts From friends about how it was painful while it lasted and the will remember to leave several condoms and sex toys at your grave in remembrance.

You laugh dumbly and your brother smirks and ruffles your hair.

"That boy has made you human..."

'Ditto' you reply slowly

"What do you mean?"

'Oh come on Dirk, i can see your infatuation with with my english teacher'

He laughs uncomfortably.

"What...haha...no. He's cool. But not my...um"

You waggle your eyebrows and he shoves you forward.

"Start walking you ungrateful shit...."

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Arriving back home bags and wrapping paper surround you as well as an array of unwrapped presents. You sigh. These are gotta take forever to wrap...

At that moment your bro walks in and flicks 3 pieces of paper at you. One a flier. Another an envelope and the lastly a nicely written card. Firstly you look at the flier.

'MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY AT THE EGBERT RESIDENCE.

December 22. 7pm -2am

*must wear ugly christmas sweater*

PPS. All cliché christmas rules apply...'

You snort. Egbert didn't tell you about this.

"Apparently its something they do every year. When we were at the store i heard a bunch of random locals talking about it..."