Chapter:23: Spades

Warning: uses disgusting slang terms i apologize.
-------------------------------------
When the bus rolls into the school you and Dave jump out and onto the pavement. As soon at that happens the people around you glare or stare at you expecting something. However you don't have any idea what that hay they expect from you and Dave, so you just jump into normal mode and start blabbering on about new movies that are coming out. Which reminds you!

"Hey Dave! Guardians of the galaxy is coming out really soon ya wanna come with me to see some real rad superheroes?"

He nods his head in response and people around you whisper to each other mysteriously. Buh, high school is dumb. You follow dave to his locker and he follows you to yours and you both walk to your fist class together.

You do this routine everyday yet for some reason people are making a more deal of it because of a picture. You sigh and Dave looked down at you concerned. Since you hang out with him so much your used to his body language and know what he does even with the shades on. You pat his shoulder in reassurance and walk into the class. The people swivel their heads to look at you too curiously. You turn and see Rose sitting on your seat and waving you over.

You and dave walk over and sit on the desk in front of her engaging in a serious conversation about ghosts and sprits. Move outta the way Dave. Let the professionals work. The girl from the bus comes jumping through the door greeting you and Dave enthusiastically.

"Hey guys!!"

You and Dave wave back nicely and she walks up and bounces into conversation.

" I forgot to actually introduce myself earlier!! Im Jade!" She sticks out her hand and Rose grabs and shakes it replying to her.

"Rose Lalonde, is myself" she smirks out.

"I'm John" you yell out happily.
"And this is..."

"D:av-e..."

The whole class goes quiet. Wide-eyed. Surprised. And some chick actually gasped.

Dave turns to the class.

"Y:e-ss, I caa:nn..."

When he turns back to you the bell rings and Jade stomps her foot angrily.

"Oh fiddlesticks. Think i can join you guys for lunch?"

Everybody nods and she goes running to her class. Mr. English walks in after her and starts the lesson.

Honestly you don't know why you and Dave are hiding it anymore. Its dumb to pretend your single when your not because then people try to pursue your hot boyfriend. You sigh dramatically and just follow along to your teacher.

The day flys by to when you and dave are walking to the cafeteria for lunch. Suddenly you hear.

"Hay FAGS!"

You and Dave stop suddenly and turn around to face the attacker.

"Hah! Didn't think that would actually work!!" Slick walks forward cracking his knuckles.

"At least you know your place..." He grins meanacely.

Dave scowls angrily and growls out.

"F:uuc-kk yo-ou."

"Look at that! The little mermaid found her voice after all!" He laughs heartily.

You roll your eyes and grab Dave's wrist. Pulling him along.

"Come on. He's just being an ass..."

Slicks laugh dies down and his face contorts into anger.

"The fuck you say pipsqeek..."