CHAPTER 5

Kayden's POV

“ You're finally getting married Mr. Vasco in a month with Ms. Fioree. How was the preparation? ” the host popped the question as soon as the commercial ended.

“ All I can say is that, I am happy to be with her. I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive on earth. Our wedding is already settled. The events , guests and the venue.” I said trying hard to sound enthusiastic of the upcoming stage wedding.

There's no way he won't see this TV program . Sikat itong palabas na talk show at malaki ang ratings nito.

I will make you regret your decision for leaving me and eloping with that man, Marforie.

Ang kapal ng mukha mong iwan ako at sumama sa lalake mo.

Did you even love me?

Or you just there for my fame and money?

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone rang. I lower the volume of the television as I accept the call and heard for the nth time, a no progress answer again to my hired invesgitators.

Yes, not only one but 7 investigators pero lahat palpak.

“ Ano ! 'di niyo parin mahanap yung babae? Hindi pa yan nakakalayo, nandito lang yan sa Manila. Wala siyang pera , pati  yung lalaki niyang kasama so don't fucking give me that damn stupid excuse na hindi niyo siya mahanap!” I uttered those words fuming mad.

6 years passed and I can't still see any of her Sillhoute.

I tried giving her a chance.

I waited for her.

For days, weeks, months , even a year already passed pero wala pa rin akong makitang anino niya and I'm getting pissed already. M

Ganoon na ba siya kasaya sa buhay niya kasama ang mahal niyang kaibigan?

Nagpapakasarap siya , habang ako?

Iniwan niyang miserable.

That's why I resorted to this.

Tignan natin kung hindi ka pa lumitaw.

Sa oras na magkita uli tayo at mahanap kita.

I'll be the one sending you the invitation of my wedding.

I badly want to see your face regretting your decision for leaving me.

Marforie.

You will regret it,  I promise.