CHAPTER 34

Fioree's POV

A slow jazz music was played inside the wide looking church in every corner of it.

The guests together wearing their lavish suits and white dresses where already in line base on their assignment.

The organizer assess every walk, leading to the altar.

And when It's my turn now.

I carefully walk up stairs to the wooden doors of the church from my car.

My long glazing dress was on full shown at my back andmy assitant was the one holding it, just to make sure I won't stumble or fall.

As the door open , welcoming me.Everyone's eyes was instantly fixated on me.

The invited pop singer Moira De la torre sang her hit song “Paubaya.”.

I don't know who the hell chose the song but it's not a thing here anymore.

As soon as my father let go of my hands. Kayden wearing his black tie suit, as usual dashing and gorgeous.

When I near him , we intertwined our arms and face the Priest.

But strangely , the Priest was bowing his head and hiding his face to us.

I began to panick when we waited for a couple of minutes and he still did not commence the ceremony.

But thankfully , Kayden's soft hand calmed and rest assured me that everything will be fine.

Buti nalang at tinanggal na ng pari sa wakas ang kapa niyang suot sa ulo  , ilang segundo ang nakalipas.

We both look into him.

And to my horror , It was.......

N-no way...

W-what is this?

What is this bitch even doing here?

Marforie's eyes are in red and the church suddenly became dimmed and the guests were slowly vanishing one by one.

N-no this isn't a dream.

Totoo toh....

No!!!

The extravagant place earlier was now lit up with fire and feels like I'm about to be burned alive.

“Ma'am.” sweating,  I walked up from my deep slumber as beads of sweats were visible on the side of my face.

Pagmulat ko ay nasa kotse nako.

T-that was just a dream?

Halos mapatulala ako when I realized I did have a nightmare.

N-no.....

Bumalik ang galit ko ng maalala ang panaginip na maski roon ay siya parin ang sumisira sa relasyon namin ni Kayden.

No Fioree...

The wedding isn't impossible if you find Kayden.

I assured myself.

“Turn over the car. We'll go ask the event organizer directly about yesterday regarding the information of the child.Hahanapin natin ang bahay nila kahit maabutan pa tayo ng dilim.”

I'm hella sure that bitch is hiding Kayden on her closet.