CHAPTER 18

Fioree's POV

I was the one chosen to asked the final question to the girl— the crowds favorite. Napansin ko na kapag siya ang nasa stage ay malakas ang hiyaw ng mga tao. Well  I'm not surprised , hearing her words earlier . This girl is something you could have Imagine.

I pick up my microphone and read the question I wrote.

“ Since Father's Day is nearing . What place would you choose to hang out  with your Dad for a day ”. I said the question twice because it was too long and put my mic down.

I stared at the girl's eyes waiting for her answer. But what made me anxious is that , her eyes is similar to someone I know. Hindi ko kasi mapansin kanina dahil sa disco lights  at hindi ako tutok sa kanilang mukha masyado. But now that the lights were white eveytime the candidates will answer — I can clearly see the resemblance.

No way ! She's h-here ? Didn't tita tell to @b0rt the child. I was fuming mad that I did not hear her answers anymore .

I glance to my boyfriend , and my heartbeat doubled when I see how curious and focus Kayden's eyes to the girl.

No fr*ak;ng way , they will meet again !

I won't let that happen.

I succeeded  once. So I'm assure I could do it again.

Besides ikakasal na kami next month.