A 'Hero' is born (2/3)

Red son walks up to the Shoe Store Assistant,
"Ahem, we're here for the new yeelzabub shoes." he says leaning on the counter.

The shoe store assistant didn't look up,
"Yep, you and everyone else. Head to the back of the line," He says.

Red Son began to get frustrated,
"Do you know who he is? That's the D.B.K. you're talking to!" The Demon Bull King picks up Red Son and puts him behind.
"Oh yeah, that's cool. Why don't you tell that to the people at the back of the line?" he trailed off at the end looking up terrified.

"I am Demon Bull King! Scourge of the Netherworld! And I will be taking those shoes!" he yelled.
"Uh, you still have to wait in line, I'm sorry.." the worker said horrified.

"You will be." The Demon Bull King began to absorb the majority of the shoes at the store with his armor, increasing his size. He picks up one of the shoes.
"You know what's better than limited edition? One of a kind." He laughs maniacally.

Before they left Red Son took a pair of shoes Nuo had been wanting in her size.

——————

The next day, the Demon Bull King continues to absorb more items, as Red Son lands on one of the buildings with the Twin Fire Jet Pack. To watch the chaos from above.

——————

MK and everyone are now riding in Pigsy's Food Truck, including Liu who they dragged along.
"Pigsy, watch where you're going! You're gonna kill us!" Tang yelled.
"Yeah! we gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting smushed in a car crash. All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean. Simple," MK said,
"Guys! Demon Bull King has moved onto downtown. He's destroying the cheese tea stalls!" Mei said worriedly.
"Meh. That place isn't that good anyway," Liu said shrugging.
"All the more reason to get this staff back to Monkey King. Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the onlhy place he could be. Right, Mr. Tang?" MK asked.
"Indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away, deep in dangerous and unknown territory. So I guess we better turn back!" he said chuckling nervously.

Liu smacked Tang in the back of the head, Pigsy sighed,
"Shut it, you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, raged-filled warrior I've ever known," he explained

Everyone screamed as they came to a fast stop at the harbor.
"Sandy." Pigsy gets out and lets everyone else out.

Inside Sandy's boat, everyone quiver in fear but Liu and Pigsy as they see Sandy with a butcher knife.

Sandy sat,
"That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace? Serve them tea!" Sandy pulled out a tea set,
"Oh yeah, I remeber sandy now," Liu said laughing.

"You guys want some? You? How about that guy over there? Huh? Huh?"
Tang he raised his hand,
Oh, yes! Don't mind if I do. Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy."
"Oh, you're right piggy, this guy is dangerous. He'll kill us with cuteness!" Mei says puting one of Sandy's therapy cats on top of Pigsy's head.

"It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings the heart rate down," Sandy explained,
"Sandy! What happened to you? Where's the angry, glass-chewing, fist-throwing buddy I used to know?" Pigsy asked.
"Oh well, my therapist said I really needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea. Doing yoga. Investing in therapy cats. Really helps. Oh, don't you, Mo?" he says smiling sweetly.
"Yeah, therapy is a powerful tool," Liu said sipping her tea.

"Oh Mr. Sandy sir," Mei gets on her knees, "We could really use your help. We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain!" she said

MK also getting on his knees,
"Please, the fate of the world is at state!" He says.
"okay!" sandy agrees MK stands up immediately,
"Really?!" he asks.
"Anything for Pigsy! I can get you there, but it ain't a pleasant trip," he says.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" MK and Mei cheer jumping up and down.