Samadhi Fire (2/2)

-FLASHBACK-

The ring was in 3 rings, Monkey King held his king,
"WOAHH!" He was tackled by a large body,
"You actually did it!" His deep rough but sweet voice laughed.
"Hey! There was no doubt!" Monkey King snickered pushing him away as he laugh.

"Master! Dragon beard! Are you guys okay?!" He called,
"Yes we're fine,"
"Stop calling me dragon beard you insect!"
"Stop calling me an insect first!" He stuck his tongue out and the four laughed.

"Oh!!" He ran over flying up to see the small RedSon,
"Well you powerful fella, you cussed quite the reckus," he said softly with bright smile, he kissed the top of his head. As Nezha and Wukong argued in the background.

Wukong watched as he smiled to the little boy,
"Tell Iron Fan I say hi! I gotta make sure Wukong doesn't throw the ring into space or something!" He waved goodbye, DBK nodded and looked back to his young sleeping son, with adoration.

"Hm...space huh..." Nezha mumbled looking to the moon starting to be visible in the day despite the sun still beating down.

————————————————————

Tang looked to the scroll..there a glowing mystic cicada...
"Okay..." Tang lifted his hand and started the ritual.

The rings began to glow a dark red and black fire, as Mei began to yell and beg to be 'let off the ride'
"NO!!" Monkey King went as fast as he could jumping off the cloud in hopes! But-

He was too late

She screamed in pain as she felt a burning sensation throughout her body.

First in her veins.

Second her nose, mouth, eyes and ears.

Then her skin.

Until her entire body. Was consumed by black and red fire.

All in less than a second.

Macaque was blown back a bit covering his face from the heat. He stood up...and the fire meted away the ice on his body.
"Yes!" He smiled and cheered to himself.

"I'm too late." Monkey king grunted, "KID!"

MK looked up still dizzy form being slammed to the ground and most definitely had a concussion of some sort.

"What...uh...Mei?.." he looked up...to see his best friend engulfed in flames.

"MEI!! What's happening!? Don't worry I'm comming for ya!! Someone get some water!!!! STOP DROP AND ROLL!" He screamed and yelled trying to do ANYTHING or THINK of anything to save his best friend. Monkey king grabbed him, placing him to the side.

"Mer water cannot distinguish the samadhi fire. Nothing can. It will destroy this girl and burn everything in its path." Nezha explained simply has he used his powers to free Sand, Pigsy, and Mo from the ice.

"WHAT?!" Mei yelled more horrified than before,
"YEAH WHAT?!" MK looked around, still desperate.

Monkey saw Macaque and growled,
"You. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" He lunged for Macaque but he backed into the bolder behind him, and fell into his shadow. Before the shadow could close Monkey King yanked him half way out.
"I didn't do this!!" Macaque yelled referring to Mei being engulfed in flames,
"Well you weren't NOT involved!" He lifted his fist with the full intention was destroying Macaque's face.

"Stop! It was me!" Everyone's attention shifted to Tang who was yelling, "I mean, yeah Macaque forced me to do it, and I'm definitely starting to have second thoughts on the whole thing now but... I don't know how and I don't know why, I just felt like I had too... like it was... destiny."