Memories

A/N: HSHDJW I JUST REALIZED THIS HAD LIKE 400+ READ AJFHS THANK YOU SO MUCH

———————————————————————————
As the days turned to weeks and then months, with training, work, and new adventures tailing along.

There is bound to be questions.

About old foes, past friendships, and long forgotten adventures.

The memories of these things take time to deal with.

Some breathe, pray, and learn to live with the pain.

Some try to forget.

Others..shove the emotion and the memories so far down they seem to forget altogether.

But memories never truly leave. They are simply buried under our emotions and other memories.

Just waiting...to be dug up again.

———————————————————————————

Monkey king sat on his little cloud as MK caught his breath. They were training again today,
"H-how do you move so fast?!" MK asked out of breath.
"Eh, immortality, training until you drop, and having literally all the time in the world. It gets you a lot of neat tricks," Monkey King replied.

As MK was catching his breath, drinking water, and just resting. He looked up at the mural that had come to life the first time he used his vision of truth.

He thought about the moth person, the 'Re-Creator' as legend says.

He was said to help those who cannot help themselves or need a boost, helping abandoned kids, fighting or even killing abusers of all kinds and more! There was a few stories written and paintings preserved telling bits and pieces of Re-Creator's story.

The first and most popular, the story of Re-Creator and the lost girl. It's said the little girl was abandoned by her father who was really trying to save her from criminals. But when he came to find her, she had wondered off and was no where to be found. It's said she cried for hours, until a emperor moth landed near her. Along with a dragonfly, some ants, grasshopper and a worm all crowded around her. The girl had a fear of bugs, so she only screamed and cried louder. That's when she heard a small thump. She looked back and saw a tall man with glorious moth wings and antennas. He looked at the girl with 'soft and loving eyes' as the story said. Then in a soothing and gravelly voice he bent down,
"Are you lost?" The girl nodded her head.
"I lost my papa," she explained tears rolling down her cheeks. It's said Re-Creator picked up the girl and flew above the trees souring through the skies. Until they heard horrified cries of her father, when reunited her father fell to his knees praising him. Re-Creator told the man to stand up and instead hug him. He told him to try not leave his daughter like that again. He handed the little girl a small cocoon, he explained it would sprout into a butterfly one day but she needed to take care of it. The little girl of course smiling promising she would and hugged the man before he flew off into the moonlit sky.

But most records of them were destroyed, some people theorized that the Re-Creator had done something so bad even the gods didn't wasn't record of him. Others said his enemies wanted to erase him from existence. But most said, his stories just weren't preserved well enough. Of course there was only a few others, but it seemed to show his colors well. There was a small note about Monkey King and Re-Creator playing pranks o- WAIT MONKEY KING WAS RIGHT THERE!

MK turned to Monkey King who was eating his peach chips. Monkey King noticed his intense glare,
"What's up bud?" He asked a bit freaked out. MK got up clearing his throat,
"Can I ask you a question PLEAASSEEE!" Monkey King raised a brow confused.