The Re-Creator to Princess Iron Fan

Nuo was waiting with Princess Iron Fan for Red Son and DBK. They were going to be out all night with their food stand. Nuo was reading an old book she had since she was a kind. All about different inventions from around the world. Princess Iron Fan walked over,
"What are you reading?" She asked, sitting next to Nuo.
"Oh, inventions from around the world, it's interesting," Nuo replied quickly.
"Ah, was it Red Son's?" She asked,
"No this is mine, I got it from an..old friend," Nuo said with a smile.
"I see. I don't know much about you Nuo. I know of your family and what their like but not much about you."
"I guess so. Red Son talks about you a lot so I probably know too much," Nuo joked chuckling to herself. Princess Iron Fan laughed,
"I guess so...Nuo?"
"Yes?"
"Hmm...what's your favorite..flower?" Princess Iron Fan asked. Nuo snickered,
"Sorry sorry! I like lotus flowers, as basic as it is I love them," Nuo explained.
"I see, hm..."
"Ma'am?"
"Yes?"
"Whats your favorite 'ledgend'? Besides yours or your husband's of course," Nuo asked.

She thought for a moment,
"Have you ever heard of the Re-creator?" She asked.
"Oh! Yes, I've read the documents saved about him, and Red Son only mentioned him briefly... he doesn't like to talk about him."
"Yeah, he doesn't like to think about Ming much anymore."
"Ming? Was that his name?"
"Yes it was." Iron Fan sighed.

Nuo cleared her throat,
"Can I ask...who was he really? His name, his powers, or if your comfortable relations with you or Red Son?" Nuo asked.

Princess Iron Fan smiled,
"Ming wasn't always a god y'know. He used to be a little boy." She cleared her throat.

"The story went,

The Re-creator, was an immortal being just like most demons, and gods. Most immortal families as you know, represented a animal from the Chinese Zodiac but not all were.

The Re-creator's is an example of this.

Though Re-creator's case is rare...

There once was a child named Ming, he was young boy, who wasn't apart of a good home.

He was beaten, starved, even burned at points for being 'too odd' for his family, and was ultimately abandoned.

You see, Ming was energetic, so much so his family could barley keep up. On top of that he loved bugs of all kinds and any sorts ants, butterflies, dragonflies, stick bugs, centipedes, spiders, beetles, and especially moths. He loved insects so much he would talk and play with them. Many people who had met Ming thought he was crazy or cursed. To love even the most demonic of insects, such as Worms and Caterpillars. Which were often shown to be evil in Chinese legend.

Ming's mother had walked him down to a river side blindfolded telling him it was a game. They had a small picnic, his mother let him talk about all the bugs he loved. Before Ming's mother got up,
"Ming, I've gotta go get something..I love you so much okay?" She said holding in tears,
"Of course mama! I love you too! You're so pretty mama! Am I pretty?" Ming asked,
"I-of course, your perfect." She kissed Ming's head hugging him tightly.

She then got up and left.

And didn't come back.

When Ming finallyrealized after so long he was abandoned he sat and cried for hours. That was until he looked up and found worms, centipedes, spiders, ants, dragonflies, and even one big emperor moth. All at his feet as if waiting for him to look up. Ming smiled, sniffing as he wiped his tears away.

He talked to the bugs letting them climb and fly all around him. He found comfort in it, all of them seemed to love him as much as he loved them. He would play with them during the day exploring the forests, fall asleep, and find small bits of food waiting for him when he woke up. The bugs would bring it to him every morning and night if they could. He never once forgot to say thank you. Making sure to appreciate anything they brought him. The big emperor moth that had appeared never really left his side. Always playing with the little boy, and laying with him as he slept.