Ring Two

As Sandy slept inside the van or TEA. Everyone else sat around the camp fire, MK examining the map, Tang polishing the Ring, Mei sat next to MK watching him, Pigsy sat in front of the TV, and Monkey King sat in his chair eating some roasted marshmallows. Perfectly golden, his eyes sparkled with delight as he happily chopped down.

MK cried out frustrated,
"Okay so- whoever made this map. Needs a lesson on how to draw good." MK held the map at a different angle in hopes it would help.
"One, judgy much and two What do you mean?" Tang asked still polishing the Ring ever so gently.
"NONE OF THESE LANDMARKS LOOK LIKE ANYTHING!" MK cried.

Monkey King sat back in his chair relaxed, even with MK whining in the background about the landmarks on the map not looking like well- anything. He could tell DBK's castle and maybe a lantern city? Then yelled out about the last one that didn't make any sense.

Monkey King was waving one of his peach chips around. Almost like he was debating if it was worth to eat when, a moth landed on his hand. He stopped moving and examined the rather large moth. It's fluffy body and beautifully designed wings and colors, was the size of his hand. He saw the moth then land on his peach chip, attempting to eat it.

"JUST GIVE ME ONE!"
"NO GET YOUR OWN!"

Monkey King smiled softly, slowly setting the peach chip on his knee for the moth to eat. As he grabbed another he tapped the new chip to the one on his knee and ate it.

"SHHHHHH!" Pigsy shushed everyone, as he watched some cooking show. MK gasped before shoving Pigsy out the way holding the map up to the screen, grabbing the ring and dragging Tang along with it. Holding both up to the screen he smiled wide.
"GUYS LOOK! IT ONE OF THE RINGS!"

"Pfft- see this? Hey if Ming sent ya tell him he would've loved this kid." Monkey King whispered to the moth.

"ITS SPACE!? WERE REALLY GOING TO SPACE THIS TIME!?" MK stared up at the moon with wide eyes, after him and Pigsy squealed like nerds for a second Mei snuck up puting her arm around MK.
"Hey so MK! I know your all big brain boy and all now but uhh...How exactly are we gonna get to the moon?" she asked. Before MK could answer Monkey King announced,
"In a rocket! Yeah! Use your powers, build a rocket outta the van and we'll just flllyyyy on up there!" Monkey King explained using the peach chip the moth sat on to illustrate a rocket flying up to the moon sound effects and all.

"Oh you mean the powers I don't have anymore!?" MK asked...still a little hurt. Monkey King sighed setting down the chip and moth,
"Come on bud, believe in yourself. The way I believe in you."

"Yeah!"

"You got your gold vision back! Cause you needed to save your friends! Now you need to get to the moon, don't think just feeelll it!"

"OKAY!" Mk turned to the Van, "HERE COMES-" he prepped himself planting his feet to the ground, "MONKEY KID!" he swung his hands forward a soft gold glow coming off of him. The van started to lift in the same golden glow, sweat dripping from his head,
"Cna he just do that? Get new powers whenever he wants?" Tang asked
"SHSHSHSHSSHHH!!" Mei shoved a finger in Tang's face shushing him.

The van listed off the air the hood glow growing, before it finally- shrunk.

The van was now the size of a toy van.

MK groaned,
"Taaahh don't worry about it bud! I still believe in you! Look!" Monkey King held up the moth now on his hand,
"Little mothball here believes in you too!" MK smiled looking at the moth that turned twoards MK like it was staring at him.
"Maybe you just need a stronger motivator, here lemme handle- let US handle this one." Monkey King chuckled gesturing to the moth setting it to his shoulder.

Impossible Love (Monkie kid x Oc(s))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें