The orgins of the Re-Creator (1/3)

(Buckle up this is long af-)

TW: there is blood, injuries, implied abuse, death and bugs so- warning (if I miss any TW please tell me so I can correct it)

——————————————————————————

There once was a child named Ming, he was young boy, who wasn't apart of a good home. The young boy never knew what love was. For he was starved and beaten. Neither did he know, he would grow to protect those who had felt the same pains he did as a child.

One day after a heart wrenching abandonment by his own mother cried. That was until he looked up and found worms, centipedes, spiders, ants, dragonflies, and even one big emperor moth. All at his feet as if waiting for him to look up.

It's said he found comfort in the bugs, for the bugs worshipped him like a god. He would play with them during the day exploring the forests, fall asleep, and find small bits of food waiting for him when he woke up. The bugs would bring it to him every morning and night if they could. He never once forgot to say thank you. Making sure to appreciate anything they brought him. But a large emperor moth that had appeared oke never left his side. Always playing with the little boy, and laying with him as he slept.

Sadly though, the small bits of food weren't enough for him to survive through the winter. He slowly became weaker and weaker, until one day as he walked...he collapsed. He was hungry, dehydrated and overall exhausted. Ming opened his eyes and saw all the bugs he had be-friended crowd around him. He put out his arm, allowing them to hug his arm. As if saying goodbye, little Ming rolled over to look at the sky.
"Gods...my gods if you are there..." he looked down at his chest and saw the big emperor moth that stayed by his side the entire time now laying on his chest sadly, "Could I please be re-born as a moth? I want to have my human memories, but as moth, to help kids who are left alone like me...please?" He chuckled as Ming slowly but painfully fell asleep...for what should have been eternity at 9 years old.

His wish had been granted by the gods, and for years he lived among the forest with the other creatures saying to have guided lost children home.

One day however he was found by The Great Monk a vision to go find him in the forest. When the Great Monk did find him however, he found a 6'2ft (187.96 cm) tall man with large beautifully patterned wings, two pairs of arms and even antenna on his head. He brought Ming (though it was a struggle) back to a more comfortable bed and made him food as he waited for him to become for comfortable with him. He eventually warmed up to the Great Monk and told him of his past.

From that day on Ming had became a student of Tang Sanzeng. Sanzeng, fed, dressed, taught, and trained, young Ming. Practically raising him in a way. The two had a bond like any other son and father. Sanzeng treated Ming just like his own son, taking Ming outside and showing him extraordinary sights. He taught Ming how to respect the earth, people, living things, he taught him importance of food, how and where to get it, sewing, how to patch his wounds, and so much more.

Of course, being a student and almost like a son of Tang Sanzang he had traveled with the Great Monk through the journey of the west. Which came to meet Sun Wukong when Sanzang set him free from the mountain he was trapped under for 500 years.

Sun Wukong was a Monkey, so he had a tail and ears like one. He also had extraordinary powers. He had super strength, flight though he didn't have wings, and could even shape shift into quite a few animals. He was Afterall nicknamed 'The Great Sage' for a reason. Though it's true Sun Wukong's powers were greater than Mings in more ways than one, it didn't stop Ming from wining a few of their sparing battles especially in their younger years.

Ming's powers were more focused on lighting, wind, flight, and illusions. He was nicknamed 'The Re-Creator' since he would often save young children who were abused or abandoned, even save adults from themselves, partners, or their parents. Giving them new reasons to live. The moth represented rebirth. So, because Ming was given a second chance. He often would give everyone he met a second chance, a chance to make it right. He gave them new reasons and ways to live that led them to better lives.

But, the moth did also represent death. So if he thought you deserved death, he would not hesitate to take your life.

(Some art of older Ming)

(A/N: He definitely has scars on his arms I just forgot to draw them lol)

He gave second chances to everyone, all...but Sun Wukong...it was always in a joking way anyway. The two acted like children competing for their parent's attention, which what was happening basically.

It was a constant,
"MASTER LOOK!" Wukong would yell,
"MASTER WAIT LOOK AT ME LOOK LOOK!" Ming would interrupt,
"NO ME MASTER PLEASE!" Wukong would whine. The two would bicker for hours on end, even when Sanzeng gave the two lessons or advice. They were constantly at each other in constant competition with the other.

But sometimes the Great Monk, would get a break. As much as they acted like they hated each other but they were oddly a great team and good friends. The two were fantastic at pulling pranks, stole quite a lot together, train, spare and more. Which earned the two lots of scars in return. But much more stories and laughs with their master. Of course, many were written in history books.

——————————————————————————

When on a journey to the west, a small spat began when Monkey King insisted the Re-Creator shouldn't come. It was documented by the Great Monk himself.

"Ming refused to stay behind not trusting the Monkey King,
"I'm not leaving you alone with MY master you'll probably get distracted by a tree and climb it letting him get eaten!" Ming said insultingly to Wukong when he insisted on Ming not coming.
"Oh yeah!? Well at least I won't get distracted with the first light I see! Oh look! There's the sun why don't you go fly into it!"
"YOU-"
"BOYS!" Sanzeng, their master, called. He sighed, "Please, I'm going to get a headache with your arguing..." he whispered. The two grumbled an apology, causing all other members of their party to laugh."

The journey had many challenges, but they all worked hard to protect their master and to get to through in one piece. Years later another piece was found about the two by the Great Monk himself.

"I watched the two as they both fell into a deep sleep. In each others arm unknowingly. I couldn't help but to smile softly, through all the bickering and bragging, I sometimes forget the two are great friends and how they really do actually care for one another. How one might as well be made for the other."

——————————-————————————————

The rest of the document wasn't there, it's like it disappeared.

——————————-————————————————

Congrats! You've read 1226 words!