Minor scale

Monkey struggled to hold up the massive stone spikes, as he struggled there was a golden glow in front of him.
"Monkey King! It worked!" An illusion-like projection of MK exclaimed.
"Oh he-hey bud! So you figured out Astro-Projection huh?" Monkey King asked with a smile still very much struggling.
"Yeah and I only had 5 nosebleeds! So how's your vacation? How are you? It's so good to see you!"
"Nows not the best time bud!" Monkey King told MK clutching his teeth tightly.

MK nodded,
"Okay, it's just..I hadn't heard from you in a bit and m-my training-"
"Yeah ima need you to work on your own for a little while! Remember you can do it trust your instincts! I DONT know- maybe try working on shrinking your staff?!" MK perked up immediately.
"You mean like this!?" He quickly shrunk his staff spinning it around giving a sly smile and laugh.

(Did anyone else get the Avatar reference when they first watched it???)

"Okay smart guy! Shrink yourself then!"
"Shrink myself?! How the donk am I gonna learn that?"
"Ah you'll figure it out! Just THINK LITTLE! Oh- my masuse (idk what he said tbh-) is here gotta run!" Monkey King quickly ran off letting the huge stone spike trap fall to the ground causing a great dust cloud.

Monkey King rolled onto the stone floor, when he looked up he was met with a staircase leading to a throne with bones decorating both the throne and staircase and painting of a lady in a graceful dress and long flowing hair. All around it were small flames floating around lighting up the room with blue flames.

-

Meanwhile, MK screamed as he was launched down the drain accidentally shrinking himself. Once landed he realized he was now little little and started to celebrate! Which was cut short when he realized he was inside the Spider Queen's lair.

His yelling echoed through the lair for the Spider Queen and her mysterious helper, to hear.
"The Monkey boy! This day just got a whole lot more interesting!" The Spider Queen announced,
"My Queen, perhaps-"
"Sorry! Can't hear you over the sound of me rushing density, Kay bye!" She exclaimed running off. The mysterious girl smiled, turning back to the little 'project' they had going.

-

"A way out!" MK started to rush off towards the light at the end of the tunnel. But suddenly..there was crying. MK stopped, he turned, "Hello?" He called out, his voice echoed through the long tunnel.

He started down the tunnel to the crying with his staff in hand. He turned the corner to find a little girl.
"S-stay back!" She said, MK let out a sigh of relief,
"It's just a kid- hey what are you doing down here?!" MK asked stepping closer.
"I-it's you..your the monkey kid!" She whispered,
"Oh ho ohh so you heard about me huh? Not surprised I-" she quickly ran up and hugged him.
"You have to help me! There's not much time-" there was a sound, "wh-what was that!?" MK turned to see an empty hallway. He could the girl crying again.

-

After a few minutes of running the girl showed MK this huge projection of armor saying he could destroy it! MK of course agreed and went to destroy it, instead he saw his reflection,
"No! Stop! What are you doing?!" They said.

Then another voice stood out from the rest, it wasn't his. The reflection changed to a bright blue silhouette,
"MK YOU HAVE TO STOP!" It yelled back. The voice was deeper, smooth, and full of fear.

MK stopped right on time

"Wait! Is this?..This is the tri-gram furnace from the celestial realm! How is this-"
"You have to destroy it now there's no time!" The little girl pleaded.

"Trust your instincts." He whispered, he used his golden eyes of truth.

All around the furnace was bones, blue spirits and...he turned slowly. As images of Monkey King Stuhlgang, Monkey King struggling in the webs, a wicked smiled from a girl with white hair.

"It's you..your.."

"I..am the Lady bone..Demon."

It was like a loud ringing echoed in MK's ears causing him to cover his ears yelling in pain. He saw flashes of blue the landscape almost completely disappearing only being outlined in white.

"MK, I apologize. But I need to take that staff." She was suddenly on front of him, MK lunged for the staff he tried to run but the pain, the ringing..it was so much. He could only take a few steps at a time.
"Calm yourself it's pointless to deny me." She was a few feet behind him then right behind him.

MK swung his staff around a huge gust of wind blew.

But there she stood. Without a single reaction.

"I helped you. I thought you were-

"A helped was girl? Yes this disguise has fooled many. It very useful, for now."

"I'm not gonna let you win, I'll tell Monkey King-" the sharp pain stabbed into his head again, MK yelled out in pain as she laughed.

"Monkey King? Do you really think he doesn't already know all about me, curious, he isn't with you now. Ah I see, you have began to suspect what he already knows. That he made the wrong choice?"

" picked the wrong successor." MK felt a push and he fell to his face.

"You were right, you know, it's scary being alone! I pity you."

Everything seemed to glitch between a harrying death land with spirits all around. To still creepy Spider Queen's lair.

MK could feel a hand on his neck then a hand on his shoulder yanking him back.

"Run." The same voice from before whispered.

"you insufferable insect!" She screamed.

MK looked back but before he could see who just helped him a big blast through the wall causing a cloud of dust.

MK quickly turned himself small as the Spider Queen lunch towards him, running away quickly.

"Run along. Destiny will find you, and no one will be there to help you."

——————————————————————————

Liu placed some new flowers inside a vase, and suddenly there was a Chill, a odd feeling. She turned slowly, that feeling she had felt it a few days back as well. Before she could grasp onto what the feeling was, it faded away.

"Liu? You okay?" Macaque asked, Liu was silent, then slowly nodded,
" yeah, yeah I'm okay." She turned back to Macaque with a smile.

"Okay? Well, I've gotta head out okay? See you later, love you." Macaque kissed her cheek and she smile,
"Love you too, be careful!"
"No promises!" Liu chuckled at his response.

But she couldn't shake her thoughts,
"What the hell was that?"

——————————————————————————

Congratulations you've read 1140 words today!