Ripped, faded, and broken.

"It would only be logically we use that same vase to save the world from 3rd degree burns!" Tang exclaimed calmly.
"It's probably with the rest of Monkie King's junk!Behind this giant door that I've never even noticed before!" MK gestured to an enormous door. That Tang tried to touch to touch the door blasting him into the wall due to the magical lock.

MK rolled his eyes sighing, he unlocked the door and they walked inside.

Tang began to lose his fucking mind.
"AAAABYBYDYA THATS THE LEGENDARY DEMON REVEALING MIRROR," he gasped, "AND THE FIRE DIB (idk what he actually said tbh-) SPEAR, AND AAAHAHCHEB MONKIE CAUSE LIMITED ADDITION 1982 ACTION FIGURES!" Tang turned, "this could take awhile."
"Yeah well- WE DONT HAVE A WHILE SO KEEP DIGGING!" MK snapped back.

As they dug through all the junk MK noticed a specific...odd thing. It was a chest,
"Hey Mr. Tang! Look at this!" MK called out. There were pieces of rubble all around the chest, ripped pieces of paper, and destroyed tapestries pieces. MK picked up a piece of paper it read,
"and Monkey King flew off hol
eaches falling from their arms Mi-" the rest was ripped. Tang picked up one of the stones,
"Interesting, I can't think of anyone who would be painted to have black eyes...possible a dark dark brown?" Tang questioned. MK looked over and saw the stones had paintings on them.
"Well it doesnt look like the vase is going to be here let's go!"
"Your right," Tang agreed as he rushed off to find the vase.

MK looked back and stared at the chest, he looked back at Tang to make sure he wasn't watching. He grabbed another piece of paper, read it, then to another. He reacted this until he finally found it, the name. Ming. MK stared at the name, then quickly put it away running off to help Tang.

——————————————————————————

"Hey after we're done cleaning you guys wanna get more noddles?" Mei asked,
"As always," Tang replied confidently,
"If Tang pays," Pisgy stated,
"WHAT!?"
"Sorry guys I can't tonight!" MK replied.
"Aw why?!" Mei asked,
"Ah I think I forgot something at Flower Fruit Mountain! Plus I gotta train, soooo yeah."
"Aw man- Well Next time your paying MK!" Mei replied,
"Yeah totally see you guys!" MK yelled back rushing off to Flower Fruit mountain.

MK got back to the two tall doors, he opened them easily and walked back to the chest.
"Alright MK...time to get some answers, He whispered to himself.

He sat down. Using his phone as a light, MK for hours took different pieces of the documents, tapestries, and the large stones. Putting them together. After trail and error, puzzle-like rips and cracks, missing pieces and trying to decipher parts of the smudged parts. He finally had the origins of  'The Re-Creator' MK read each paragraph carefully, he read it thoroughly, and he read a few multiple times.

He finally knew who Ming was.

He finally knew, they weren't just friends. He wasn't just close to Ming.

They were lovers.

They were each others comfort, sunlight, goal, their reason for getting up in then morning.

MK looked up from the carefully re-constructed documents.

"Holy shit.."

——————————————————————————

Congratulations you've read 550 words!