Redson an nuo (9/9)

LAST PART LAST PART AND THEN WERE BACK TO THE MAIN STORY I PROMISE

——————————————

The soft light shined into the small room, it was quiet besides the small creaks and steps from others inside the castle. A glass of water and a plate of food sat on the nightstand, a chair sat next to the bed.

The door quietly and slowly opened,
"Red Son." Princess Iron Fan spoke, he glanced at her,
"Theyer here again."
"Tell them to fuck off."
"I'm not going to tell them that. As much as I'd like to- but still. You need to come tell them yourself one day."
"I'm not leaving, not until she wakes up." Iron Fan sighed,
"I understand." She closed the door leaving the two again.

Red Son laid his head down sideways, staring at her hand he held ever since he set her down in the bed a week ago. Her breathing was slow but deep, her hands laid by her side begging to be held. So Red Son refused to let go. She would shiver every so often so she had two blankets now.

"Nuo," he whispered, "it's been a week. they've been coming almos every day to try and take you from me. But that isn't going happen. I wont let them take you from me. Not again." he kissed her hand and waited for a moment.

"I miss you.." he whispered before a single tear streamed down his face and fell onto the sheets. He stared at her hand, and sat up.
"Gods..." the tears began to drip from his eyes, he held her hand to his face and cried.

"How could they treat you this way? Youre..we're...just kids! Just Kids! How could they do this to you! Out of everyone, why you...." he sobbed, covering his face and leaning his forehead against hers.
"I'm not...going anywhere...not without you...you hear me? Not again." He lifted her hand and kissed it lovingly. "Not again...." he whispered before kissing her forehead then closing his eyes as he rested his head on hers again. "We'll figure this out." He whispered.

——————

"That's my daughter Iron Fan." The water demon Queen hissed,
"And that was my son you let almost get himself killed. For trying to save your daughter who was bleeding out when you did nothing." Princess Iron fan stated glaring.
"That was his choice, he shouldn't have meddled our affairs."
"Well I'm glad he did, or else I would've." the two glared at eachother.

Almost every day for a week the Queen or King would come and try to take Nuo back weather it was by force or by manipulative tactics. But today, it was the Queen and 5 of their children. Including Qiang and Jing.

Iron Fan sat alone facing all of them at her gate. She never let them inside. The only time she did, was when they stromed in and tried to take Nuo by force. Gladly Red Son had stopped them before they could.

Now Jing's arm was entirely scarred.

"Princess Iron Fan I demand my little sister back." Jing ordered walking forward.
"And I said-" she rose her fan up, "NO!" She yelled before swinging her fan blasting a huge gust of wing knocking a few of them back.
"That was a warning."
"Clearly." Jing gritted her teeth.

"Nuo is not going anywhere. She is safe with me, she has no intention of getting back with you, and I do not intend to send her back. She will stay here as long as she wishes. She gets to CHOSE when she leaves and she will CHOSE where she goes if she wants to leave. And I expect you all to stop harassing her and treating her like some kind of object and treat her as you want to be treated." Iron Fan announced before slamming the gate shut.

Just as she did there was loud banging, she opened it once again,
"LET ME IN NOW!" Jing screamed trying for force her way in.
"THIS IS MY HOME! GET OUT!"

Red Son sprung up his head from the bed, he looked down. Nuo was still sleeping soundly. Red Son peered out the window to see his mother fighting with Jing. Red Son turned to Nuo, then his mother, then Nuo again. He looked up,
"You two!" He yelled, two bull clones stood at attention,
"Watch over Nuo, protect her with your life! And if she wakes up give her some water and get me IMMEDIATELY!" as soon as they nodded Red Son ran out to help his mother.