Leaving

A/N: if you saw my mini rant on the chapter truth when first posted then yeah I decided to edit to make it more- interesting? Yeah so ONWARD- hope you still enjoy chapters

——————————————————————————

"So after I ate the peach Macaque stayed by my side and refused to leave probably for like 2 weeks. But that's basically all you really need to know." As Liu finished explaining her past with Macaque she heard MK sniff.
"ARE YOU CRYING!?"
"NO!"

Liu sighed shifting in her chair a bit,
"Any questions?" She asked,
"How long ago was that?" MK asked,
"Geez, at least over 1000 years now."
"1000!? THAT LONG!?"
"I mean I'm immoral MK." Liu shifted again. MK sighed,
"..So..are you leaving?" MK asked. Liu was silent, then she shrugged,
"I haven't decided yet."
"What!?"
"Not sure if I want to yet."
"ARE YOU KIDDING!?" MK yelled, Liu was shocked, turning to his voice.
"What?"
"You really are selfish! Have you even considered how they are gonna feel when they find out you one Macaque's side!? Macaque!"
"He isn't a bad guy."
"He isn't that good either is he!?" Liu bit her tongue.
"Then what MK? Are you gonna tell them? What are you gonna do about it!? Tell them WHAT!?" Liu asked standing up.

MK stuttered,
"I-I don't know! I-I'm sure I'll think of-" Liu's fist slammed on the counter making MK jump.
"THATS RIGHT YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW DO YOU!? CAUSE YOUR IMPULSIVE EVEN MORE SO NOW THAT-THAT- THAT, THAT WANNBE KING ACTUNG LIKE A MENTOR!" MK's eyes widened.

He never heard her yell before.

"THINK MK THINK! THINK AHEAD! SOMETHING 'MONKEY KING' CANT DO! CAUSE HES IMPULSIVE, IDIOTIC, CARELESS, AND LAZY!" Liu screamed.

"HES NOT IDIOTIC!"
"Then what happened to Ming MK? Tell me do you even know who that is!? Or is it another secret he's keeping from you!?"
"I-I know who Ming is!"
"Then what happened MK what REALLY happened did he ever tell you!?"
"He-he-"
"DID HE!?"
"NO OKAY NO NOT REALLY" MK finally admitted.

Liu grabbed MK by the shoulder.

"Wukong didn't want to guide his master through a small trail so badly. He sent Ming to his grave."

MK's eyes widened,
"No. No that's not what happened!" He exclaimed.

"He was lazy MK. He wanted to sit up on his cloud acting like he was better than everyone! He wanted that so much more instead of helping his lover guide their master to his temple! You know if he had just gone, Ming would still be here. Cause Ming alone was too weak. Oh yeah did I mention he was ALONE. Completely!" Liu scoffed.

"And instead of morning like any other person would. HE DESTROYS ANY EVIDENCE OF HIM! How FUCKED is that!?" Liu asked.

MK sat frozen. He was in pure shock.

Liu sighed. She reached for MK,
"I'm sorry I lost it I shouldn't have I was jus-" MK pulled away. She pulled her hand back, then nodded.

"I'll be..back. Sometime. Be careful MK. The great 'Sun Wukong' isn't as innocent as he acts." she said before walking out the door.

MK just sat.

He sat with his thoughts.

——————————————————————————

Congratulations! You've read 541 words!!