The Lamp

TW: Blood, head bashing into walls, crying, hair pulling, screaming, ripping skin, glitching, (possible slightly eyestrain in one picture??) and inching skin until bleeding.

——————————————————————————

Macaque walked back inside, fixing the lamp he destroyed. As he turned a loud clapping filled the room,
"BRAVO! BRAVO! What a performance!" The man cheered.
"Uh thanks!" Macaque smiled backing away quickly,
"But that was the last show so-" Macaque turned only for a hand to be on his neck.
"The Lady Bone Demon would like a word oh and she'll be needing that," the 'Mayor' explained.
"What makes you think I'm going with you?" He asked a portal appearing below him. The Mayor dropped Macaque in attempt to catch himself. But he fell through the portal falling from the ceiling and crashing into the bleachers.

Macaque began to walk away again, that wretched laughter only continued.
"If you change your mind, bring the lamp. Im sure you'll me. Oh yes! Tell Liu I said hello."

Macaque could feel his heart drop...sweat dripped from his head. He looked back at that devilish smile permanently plastered on his face. Almost instantly, Macaque was lifting the Mayor into the air Holding him by neck.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" Macaque yelled, he laughed mixed with coughing,
"He-hehehe! Oh nothing! Not yet." Macaque's eyes widened.

"LIU!"

Macaque dropped him running out, through another portal, through shadows, trees, and around the lily patch. "LIU! LIU!?" He screamed absolutely horrified, "LIU! NONONONONO NO!" Macaque was ripping their home apart, "THIS ISNT FUNNY LIU!" He called out lifting their bed to look underneath. He took out every drawer, looked under every table, around every corner, and any curtain and door. He flipped or moved practically every single piece of furniture on their home.

He dropped to his hands and knees dropping the lamp.

Liu!" He called out, tears were now streaming down his face,
"Where are you? Please come on Liu.." Macaque crawled around, still searching. Tears filled his eyes, his whole body shaking as he continued looking under everything. "Liu...where are you?! Please no..." he sniffed trying to hold back his sobbing. But tears began streaming down his cheeks. "Liu..." He whispered, the darkness was starting to get to him. He stopped. No no no! He tried not to let it bother him but something was wrong here. Macaque looked back at the faint glow of the lamp. He looked down at this hands, he punched the ground. Macaque got up scooping up the lamp as he ran out his home.

He busted back into the theater, there the Mayor sat with that same stupid grin.
"Welcome back!" He said happily,
"Where is she!?" Macaque asked angrily.
"She's safe and untouched I assure you, but my lady is willing to make a trade~" Mayor sang. Macaque clutched his teeth,
"tsk." he looked to the side.

What choice did he have?

"Fine. Take me to her."
"Excellent!" he clapped giggling happily.

————————————————————————

Macaque walked into the lair with the Mayor beside him. Immediately he saw Liu standing off to the side leaning against a pillar.
"LIU!" Macaque called out quickly running to her dropping the Lamp behind him. Liu looked up standing up striaght,
"Macaque!" She took a step forward. Macaque scooped her up in his arms spinning her around.