Dragon Of The East

A/N: 2 UPDATES IN THE SAME DAY??? Yeah these chapters goes kinda perfectly hand in hand a bit soooo you won't need a refresh lol ENJOY-

———————————

Their ship filled with water, as everyone panicked,
"Monkey king! Do something!" MK begged,
"What? A little water never hurt anybody- oh right mortality..." he groaned standing up and began to think. (rare I know-) But good for him he didn't have to when a shadow peered over their ship,
"Well I don't think I'll have to! Look like and old buddy of mine is here." As the shadow loomed over the ship it peered in closer...obviously not happy.
"Okay so friend might be a stretch..." he chuckled awkwardly.

The ship was thrown onto an underwater land of some sort and everyone exited the ship all shaken up by the sudden force.

But they were met with a large beatiful palace.
"The Dragon Palace of the East Sea, WERE IN THE DRAGON PALACE OF THE EAST SEA!" Mei exclaimed holding MK by the shoulders.
"Yeah, this is my old buddy's house. Where I got my staff,"
"Got or.."
"Took. You took it? Oh boy..." MK groaned, Monkey King brushed it off as the doors began to open. He turned to everyone and gestured to his smile,
"Smiles everyone smiles!" he turned to the door and smiled wide, "Heyy! Ao G-"

"SUN WUKONG! You dare enter my domain after hamulitating me, trucking me?!" the old man asked furiously,
"Tsk ta- whaaaat!?? The staff?! that's a total misunderstanding!"
"And now I've learned that it has been lost? You have given the evil lady bone demon exactly what she needs to destory us all!"
"I SHOULD DESTORY YOU WHERE YOU STAND."
"I thought you said he was your friend!"
"he knows about the lady bone demon?!"
"What are we gonna do???"

"relax I got this." Monkey King cleared his throat,
"Perhaps you forgot!" the man's eyes began to glow sending a dragon spirit lookin thing his way "I AM THE GREAT SUN WU- OOF" punched right in the stomach sending him flying.

"DO NOT TRY TO FOOL ME A THIRD TIME TRICKSTER! I can sense your weakness your power is all but consumed."

Everyone stood ready to fight

"Don't think I'll let you off so easily as last time. Especially when your partner isn't here to save you."
Monkey King looked up his eyes wide clutching his fist, MK let out a small gasp looking at the man then Monkey King. Mei gasped,
"PARTNER?!" she squealed, Tang turned around,
"There's nothing I've ever read talking about Wukong and a partner of some sort unless there was-"

Guards suddenly surrounded the group and Mei pulled out her sword ready for a fight.

Ao Guang's Eyes widened,
"where did you get that?" He asked Mei,
"um...it's mine? my family's?" Mei nervously answered.
"I know this blade..it belonged to my brother. The Dragon Of the West. You mean to tell me you are a descendent of my brother, Ao Ji?" he asked.

Mei nodded

"uh mr dragon of the East sorry to interrupt you his little family...whatever it is. But you know about the lady bone demon, you know what she's cable of. We can stop her we just-"

The Dragon sprit thing flew right to MK bitting right through MK making him scream but nothing was hurt.

But the map is gone,
"you would tell me how to protect my people when you have unleeshed this evil on this world!" Ao Guang asked,
"okay, fresh wound just gonna let that bounce off of me." MK replied sniffing wiping a tear away.

"bring the girl, imprison the rest." the guards did as they were told dragging them away.

"Don't  worry guys I'll- uh ILL-"
monkey King closed his eyes opening them showing his golden glow,
"Nothing is more important than getting that map back." he said using his Monkey telepathy.