(Request) Travis X Male Reader- Plan gone right. (FLUFF)

Requested by buzzboops thank you for requesting. 

______________________________________________________

Travis was stood by the locker like usual but unlike any other day he was in a grumpy mood because of Ashley and her breakdown.

"Hey Y/N." Travis sighed slamming his locker closed.

"Hey Travis. What happened this time?" I asked. 

"Oh you know the usual with Ashley and her moods." He forced a smile.

 "Don't worry about her, remember that we are hanging out today and I have huge plans so forget about her." I smiled. 

Travis nodded as he walked away. I let out a small sigh as I walked up to the group for English. "Hey what's up with Travis?" Sal asked. 

"Oh you know how Ashley is going through that thing? Yeah she's taking it out on Travis big time and he's now super angry." I explained.

 Sal sighed as we walked into class.

 "I did tell him not to think too much about it as I'm taking him out after school to try and cheer him up but also to ask him out." I blushed.

"About time. I was going to ask you when you thought about asking the question." He chuckled. 

My face went redder as Sal began to tease me.

 "You will have to message me how it went. I hope he says yes." Sal smiled. 

Class went on and finished as soon as it started. I walked out of the classroom with Sal behind me. We met up with Larry as Sal ran into the males bathroom.

"He did say he was desperate to go." I chuckled as Larry wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Thats Sal for you." Larry laughed. 

We walked into the lunch hall and sat down at our usual table waiting for Sal and the others to arrive. Todd and Neil were the first to arrive along side Maple and Chug. Sal ran in with Ashley behind him. 

"Hey sorry I'm late." Ashley smiled. "I had a doctors appointment and couldn't really get out of it today." 

We all let out a small fake laugh as I caught Travis in the corner of my eye walking out of the lunch hall. 

"Hey Ash?" I spoke. "How are you feeling you know after the thing?" 

"I'm still pissed off but I am getting through it slowly." She faked a smile. I nodded and excused myself walking to where I last saw Travis. 

I found him in the stairwell punching the wall.

 "Whats wrong this time?" I asked, grabbing his hand and preventing him from hitting the wall again.

 "She's driving me crazy, I am just so pissed off with it all. All this crap and bullshit going on already and now she's just ugh." He yelled, grabbing me and hugging me tightly. 

I felt my face go red as he held me in a tight grip. I wrapped my arms around him and started rubbing his back. He soon calmed down and pulled away from the hug. 

"Uh thanks for that." He blushed. I just nodded as we walked out and went our separate ways.

I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in the cubical. My face was bright red and my heart was beating so fast. I felt light headed and sat on the toilet lid breathing slowly and trying to steady my heart beat. The bell rang to indicate that last period had started. I grumbled slightly and walked to my last lesson Art. Sal was sat waiting for me like usual with Larry looking bored as fuck. I walked in and sat next to Sal and Larry.