💉Larry X druggie reader- Pomise💉

Warning ⚠️ this is a one shot about drugs, self harming and a mention of suicide. Please read at your own risk.
Anyway on with.

/////////////////////////////////

The last time you kept repeating to yourself. For Larrys sake. You are pacing in larrys room trying so hard not to go to the corner to grab the bag of needles full of drugs but your mind kept telling you it was okay, that it will be the last time. You knew differently you knew it wouldn't be the last time. It was too addictive too good. You shook your head trying to get the feeling out but it was too much. Grabbing your coat you opened the door to where the treehouse sat in the fall weather. Rushing you went to the corner you grabbed one needle from the bag and ran back in. Sitting on larrys bed, the one that you have shared so many memories on you pulled up your arm shirt and placed the needle on the skin. Grinning you inserted it and pushed the drugs in. The feeling was amazing, it flowed through your blood. Pulling the needle out you grabbed a plaster and placed it over the pierce in your skin. Pulling down your shirt you went to dispose the needle back into the bag outside.
Closing the door you felt your vision blur and the feeling washed over you. No worries, no pain. You lead down on the bed and giggled. The front door opened and Larry walked in. You are too spaced out to even notice.
"Oh for fuck sake Y/N." Larry cries, bringing you out of your trance.
"Hi Larry~." You giggled, purring at him. Larry grabbed a wet cloth placing it on your forehead.
"Larry I love you~." You continued talking, giggling at random times.
"Y/N you promised me. You promised that this wouldn't happen again. That you would be absent. That you wouldn't do it again. Where is the stash?" He asked you. You just giggled, pointing to the door towards the treehouse. Larry grumbled and went outside grabbing the bag. He came back in and tossed the bag full of needles into a black bag.
"That's going into the trash as soon as you are okay. This better be the last time. I don't want to lose you." Larry spoke, as a tear came down your face.
You are still spaced out and didn't take in what Larry said. You didn't care at this moment in time.
"Larry, I'm sorry. I love you so much. I didn't want to trust me but UNICORN!" You yelled, giggling at the celling.
Larry rolled his eyes and picked up the black bag leaving the room.
Your eyes closed slowly, breathing becoming light. This will be the last time, you promised him.

Sorry this is short. I really do apologise. . Thank you so much for the support. Remember requests are open sorry this one has been published late

Created: 23/07/19

Words: 500

Tracy x