❤️Larry X reader- More than you know ❤️

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted hardly any one shots... I have got a few to publish to watch out for that ^_^... on with the book

School. Lesson one. Ugh. I walk through the maths classroom door and sit down in my seat. Tapping my foot i wait for my best friends to walk in, Sal and Larry. Five minutes pass and in come the two tired boys.

"Morning." Sal yawns, sitting on the left, Larry grumbles and sits on the right. I smile and nod.

"You guys excited for today." I asked, Sal nods.

"Larry?" I ask.

"Yeah kinda, like no not really dude but cool I guess." He yawns. I shook my head laughing and pull out my phone.

Time passes and a teacher walks in.

"Good morning class. Your maths teacher isn't here today so I am taking over for now. Please take your books." The teacher spoke.

We all pull our books out and started writing the questions on the board. The lesson went on for ages until finally I could leave. Smiling I put my book away and slung my backpack on my back leaving the classroom. Larry and sal caught up.

"You need to stop moving so fast." Larry chuckled, I rolled your eyes giggling.

"You need to sleep more early." I teased, making him roll his eyes.

Walking into English my teacher gave me a small smile. English was my best subject and my teacher was actually quite impressed with my work. Sitting down I pull out your book as Larry does the same. Unfortunately sals not in this class so I get more time with the long brunette. To be fair I have had a huge crush on Larry for a while, it wasn't really a secrete to hide thankfully he was oblivious and hadn't noticed. Class finished and Larry walked out with me behind him. Meeting up with sal we walk into the lunchroom. 

"Lesson was so boring, Im so glad this day is nearly over." Larry smiled for the first time. 

"You seem more awake." Sal spoke up. 

"Yeah until we can go home, I'l be tired again." He mumbled. 

I looked at the pair. They were so alike yet so different. I couldn't believe the friendship that they had. 

"Earth to Y/N." Sal laughed. 

"Huh sorry." I sheepishly smile. 

"We were talking about going to Larrys tonight. You in?" He asked. 

"Sure. I mean dads out tonight." I smile. 

"Okay all settled then." Larry grinned. 

School came to and end and I,Sal and Larry walked back to the apartments to larrys room. We passed Lisa and said a hello before making our way into his room. 

"So what are our plans?" I asked. 

"Well we can listen to music, paint, homework.. Whatever." Larry shrugged. 

"Lets just chill." Sal mumbled, laying down on the beanbags. 

We all sat talking about random things when sals phone rang. 

"Sorry guys I have to go." Sal sadly smiled. 

We nodded and said our goodbyes. Larry sat down on his bed next to me. 

"So Y/N... Do you like sal?" larry asked.

"No, where'd you get that idea from?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Its just you hang out so much and I couldnt understand why?" Larry looked upset. 

"Sal has been having troubles at home and even you know that Larry. I would never pick one over the other. You are both my friends. Even though I like you." I mumbled the last part.

"You... Like me?" Larry gasped. 

My face went red. 

"More than you know." I smiled. 

Hey sorry for how shitty this one was. I hope you still like it. I am currently in the process of finishing the requested one shots and they should be done soon so look out for those. 

Peace