❤ Sal X Vampire reader- I am going against the law as I love you. ❤️ (2/2)

Part 2 is finally here yay. Sorry this is really late... I haven't been writing for a while but I'm hopefully back.
................................................................

You walked into Sals apartment.  Sal and Larry are going on about that weird man in 504.

"Larry that was creepy like omg." Sal muffled due to his mask.

"I know right dude.. We like so need to check that place out again sometime." Larry spoke very excitedly. Too excited.

"Can we all calm down please. I have a headache." You mumbled, walking and sitting on the couch.

Larry and Sal nodded. They started chatting quietly and you walked into your room getting into comfortable clothes. Walking out of your room you heard chatting coming from Larrys room. You smiled a little and grabbed some water. It was nice being able to be yourself around those guys. School starts tomorrow and you were a little worried about how it was going to go. You yawned a little walking into Larrys room.

"Hey I'm off to bed, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow." You spoke. Larry nodded giving you a quick hug. Sal waved and you left the room going into yours and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep, beep, beep.

Groaning you turned off your alarm clock and stood up. Grabbing your clothes you rushed into the bathroom and took a quick shower getting changed. Heading back to your room you could hear shuffling coming from Larrys room.

"Morning larry." You yelled over his music.

"Morning." Larry yelled back.

You went into your room and grabbed your bag stuffing a blood bag and stuff you needed for school. Walking out of your room you saw Larry at the door.

"Sal said to meet him by the entrance of the apartments hes waiting with todd another one of our friends." He explained. You nodded and swung your bag over your shoulder.

Going to the elevator you go up and walk out of the building. Sal stood there with a ginger boy, that must be todd.

"Hey." Sal smiled and waved. You waved back and walked up to the boys.

"Y..you must b..be Y/N." This todd guy stutters. You nod and he smiles.

Walking to the school you notice some other people join the group.

"I'm maple and this is chug." This light violet girl speaks. You smile and nod waving at the green haired boy. He smiles and continues eating what he is eating.

"We h...have  to meet u..up with Ashley a..and Neil before first class." Todd speaks.

"Neil is Todd's boyfriend." Larry explained to you. You nod and walking into the school.

"Hey look who it is... the creepy thing." This blond boy comes into view.

"And that's travis." Sal mumbles.

"Awwh already told your new friend about me how sweet." He sneered. You felt anger spread. No you can't kill someone not this time you reminded yourself. Suddenly you felt something touch your tail. Looking behind you there stood Travis.

"Please let go." You ask. He laughs at you.

"Oh come on, I'm not hurting you." He chuckles.

"No but I don't know where your hands have been." You reply, which causes Travis hold to become tight. You tried to shake him off, which did cause Travis to let go half swing and he went flying across the hallway. You gulp a little as the group rushed you to the classroom where this brunette girl and a boy stood.

"Ashely, Neil." The group called.

"We just saw Travis fly what happened." Ashley asked, looking at you.

"Ah Travis grabbed hold of Y/N tail and she tried swinging him off but he let go and went flying." Sal explained. "Which was awesome."

You chuckled slightly. Not knowing Travis had gotten his group to attack you when school has finished.

Omg yay!! I have missed writing. I know this may suck but that's all I could put out of my brain. I hope you enjoyed it

Tracy x