Larry X female werewolf reader (1/2)

I'm so sorry I only just noticed this was in my drafts and was meant to be posted in June 2020. So anyway heres the one shot, hope you enjoy.

Y/N = Your name
Y/L/N = Your last name
H/C = Hair colour
E/C = Eye colour

Requested by

Larrys pov

Monday morning came and school was about to begin. Sitting in my seat for English Sal walked through the door with Y/N the new student. Y/N moved into the Addison's apartments a couple of weeks ago but I had hardly ever seen her. However I had heard of her. She is quite tall, her hair is  H/C and she is wearing a black top with some black jeans and boots. Not going to lie she is stunning. I felt her eyes on me as my face went red. I looked away before her E/C could memorise me more then they already had.

"Good morning class, I hope you will all make Y/N Y/L/N feel welcome here." He boomed at us like usual. Lots of murmurs filled the room. "How about you introduce yourself."

"Hi I'm Y/N, I just moved away from home and hoping I make some friends here." She spoke, her voice like music in my ears. She then gave us a smile, which revealed some sharp teeth. She took her seat which was beside me. The only seat that wasn't taken. I looked at her and gave her my best smile which probably looked awkward as hell but she returned it.

"Hi I'm Larry and that sally face." I introduced me and my best mate. She smiled at us both and nodded.

"Well you know who I am." She giggled showing her sharp teeth again.

"Uh not to be rude but why do you have sharp teeth?" I asked. She gave me a sad smile.

"I can tell you later about it." She spoke, super quietly. I nodded not knowing what was coming for me.

Your pov

You stood by the roof waiting for Larry. Lunch had just rolled around and He asked you to come to the roof to talk about your sharp teeth which you were super worried about. What if he didn't want to know you and then makes fun of you? Being a werewolf is hard for you since everyone runs thinking you'll eat them. Like that would happen. You stood waiting for Larry for about five minutes when you got ready to leave, he showed up.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." He panted holding his knees. "Sal need assistance in the lunch room and I just got time to run here."

You nodded as you both walk towards the bench. Sitting down Larry looks at you.

"Oh have you eaten yet?" He asks. You nod, you had your raw meat before making your way up to the roof.

"Okay." He sent you a small smile.

Taking a deep breath you didn't really want to tell him but him knowing the truth would be for the best.

"I'm a werewolf." You stated bluntly. Larry stared at you in confusion.

"You're a what?" He spoke.

"A werewolf." You repeated.

A long silence filled the area as Larry processed what you just said. He calmly took your hand and chuckled.

"It's not half as bad as the stuff that happens around here. I won't judge you one bit. But uh do you eat meat as in human meat?" He asked worry spreading across his face. You giggled and shook your head.

"No I eat deer and other kinds of animals." You replied through a giggle.

His face softened. He stood up pulling you with him.

"Come sit with the group at lunch, we won't judge you." He smiled. You nodded.

*2 weeks later*

Sitting at the table at lunch the group was there laughing. You have grown really close with all of them. Larry held your hand under the table. You were dating secretly the only people who knew was your group and a few other people. Larry smiled as he bit into his sandwich. You already ate your meat so you just sat there scrolling through your phone.

"Hey darling, wanna hang out with Neil, Todd and Sal tonight?" He asked.

"Sure why not, we don't have school tomorrow." You giggled. Larry smiled.

That evening you were sat in larrys bedroom with the rest of the boys. They were smoking weed, listening to music and just chilling when a full moon started to appear.

Ooo what's gunna happen next. Find out in the next part

Tracy x

Okay future Tracy here 🤣 As I had said at the top I didn't realise this was a draft. Part 2 will come sometime next week, my writing has changed since this so apologises if the next part is written differently. Anyway hope you enjoy

Future Tracy x 🤣