(Request) Ash X Reader- Moving

Requested by @1mf1n31sw34r thank you for requesting

___________________________________________

Morning came around. I got up and went straight into the kitchen to get some breakfast. My phone pinged from my pocket as Ashley messaged me.

'Morning, Y/N. Are you excited today. Don't forget to bring your main belongings you can always go back for the rest later.'

I smiled at my phone as I replied.

'Morning Ash. I am looking forward to today. I have already packed what I needed and ready to bring it.'

I put my phone back in my pocket as I pulled some bacon out of the fridge. I got a pan and oiled it ready to add my bacon and eggs into the pan. Once everything was cooked I went to the table and started eating. My phone pinged again and it was a message from Sal.

'Hey Y/N. Larry and I wanted to know if you need any help with the move. Ashley has got Todd and Neil helping her so give us a heads up if you need us.'

'Hey Sal. Yes I would love your help. I have two suitcases packed I just need a ride.'

'Sure, Lisa would be happy enough to drive you here, I cannot wait for you to be in these apartments where we can all hang out more often.'

I smiled to myself as I took one more walk around my home. Mother wasn't home this weekend and wouldn't be seeing me off which was quite upsetting but at least my friends are going to be with me. The morning went on and Ashley kept messaging me reminders and little messages here and there which I found sweet.

There was a knock at my door as Sal let himself in. I had both of the suitcases with me as Larry walked in and picked on up.

"Are you ready?" Sal asked me.

I nodded and gave him a smiled.

"Lets go." Larry speaks as he walks back in.

I nod as I follow Sal and Larry to the car.

"Are you excited on going to the apartments. Ashley is already there waiting for us." Sal smiled at me.

I nodded excited to finally be moving in with my girlfriend. Being away from her has been a crazy set of months. I watched the scenery go past me as we drove down the road.

We arrived at the apartments and Neil waved at us as we parked. I was the first to jump out and I greeted Neil.

"Hey Neil. How's it going?" I asked.

"Hey Y/N. Its going well. You excited, Ash has spent some time making the place feel homely." He smiled.

I nodded as I followed Neil up to the apartment. I opened the door to see rose petals leading to the bedroom door. Neil patted my back and left shutting the door behind him. I smiled as I followed the petals and opened the bedroom door to see Ashely stood knelt there staring at me with a ring in her hand. I felt my face heat up as I shut the door behind me.

"Y/N we may if only been together for two years but you are the best thing to ever happened to me. I am so tankful for you and your support that I want you with me until the day I die. So if you would, would you marry me?" She spoke.

My face went bright red.

"Of course I will." I answered.

She got up and hugged me tightly while putting the ring on my finger. She kissed me super hard and passionate which I kissed back. She smiled as we brought my things in that Larry left by the door. We unpacked our things and sat down together on the couch that Ashley provided. I snuggled into her chest as she pulled up the blanket and turned the lights off. The tv was playing a romantic movie that I wasn't really paying attention to. I was so focused on looking at the ring on my finger and the best fiancée behind me.