📷(Personal) Sal X Alice - Photos of our favourite things📷

Before I start I want to remind everyone this is a personal request and you can request yours too personal or not. I really hope Remnants_of_love enjoys this. Anyway on with the story.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
It was Friday morning which is a whole day of photography my favourite subject. I get up off my bed and getting changed making my way into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and tidying up my hair I exit and grab my bag leaving my house. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping making my smile wider. I arrive to the room I've been assigned to and there is about twenty other people. Its a bit nerve-racking as there are more then I assumed and they all are chatting to their friends when I notice someone familiar.

"Sal is that you?" I call, walking up to my old masked friend.

"OMG Alice, its nice to see you." He spoke, voice the same as usual, muffled.

I laughed and nodded sitting in the seat next to him when the professor walks in asking everyone to go sit somewhere. Its the first day of this term and its been said to be the best. The professor started talking about a project that involves pairs it is to take photos of your favourite things and make a presentation about it.

"Everyone's pair is the person sat next to you. This needs to be done before Monday so go nuts this weekend." He finished with a laugh and exited the room. Looking to my right I saw Sal looking at me.

"Do you want to hang out at mine and think of something?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. Back in school Sal and I wasn't very close to hang out afterwards. Sal has never seen my place and I never seen his. As Sal always hung around his mates I never saw him much except when he hung around his girlfriend Ashley.

Walking back to the apartments it is quiet. All that was heard is the birds and the wind blowing. Walking into the apartment entrance Sal and I made our way to the elevator. Sal pushed the button to floor 4. Exiting the elevator Sal pulled out his keys and unlocked the door to 402. Following Sal inside I made my way to his couch and sat down seeing a cure tabby cat on the floor licking itself.

"That's Gizmo he's a weird cat but I love him to pieces." Sal petted Gizmo.

"Oh goodness." I squeal, petting Gizmo myself, giggling when he rolls over asking for a rub on his belly.

Sal goes into his bag and pulls out his camera taking a photo of Gizmo on my lap. That's when an idea springs into my mind.

"We can take photos of our pets. Dobby loves photos being taken." I clap my hands grabbing my camera. After Sal has taken a couple of pictures we leave the apartments and make our way across the road to my house. I unlock the door to feel a wet tongue on my face and im sprawled out on the floor. Suddenly I hear a scream and arms wrapped around my waist pulling me away. I look to see what the problem is when Sal tries to get me away from my pug friend.

"Sal whats wrong?" I ask, prying his arms away from me.

"HE WAS GOING TO EAT YOUR FACE OFF!" Sal cried out, trying to move me away.

"Sal Dobby won't hurt a fly. Look." I stated, grabbing his hand and moving it so Sal could pet him. Sals hand was shaking but he placed his hand on Dobbys head and stroked him.

"See its not that bad. No come on. We need to do our pictures." I giggled, telling Dobby to go into his Slytherin bed. I took a few photos until I found my favourite one. We grabbed a big A2 piece of paper and started sticking photos all over with big writing in the middle saying "PetSnaps." Sal and I highfived.

During the making of our project Sal had taken his mask off after he hesitates. He has a few scars but they aren't as bad as he says. I find them very attractiv what am I saying! He's taken for God sake... Right?

"Hey Sal.... Are you and Ashely still together?" I ask, him shaking his head no. My heart leaps... Wait whats going on? I shouldn't have these feelings for someone I don't even know what well.

Monday came around the corner quicker then anything. The weekend consisted of playing games and hanging together and meeting Larry again. So now its Monday, handing in the project and seeing what grade we have received. The professor held up every project and yelled a letter grading us like we wanted everyone to know.

"Sal and Alice.... A+" He boomed. Sal and I looked at each other.

"Oh goodness." I yelled, giggling. Suddenly I felt lips on top of mine. Looking up I saw Sal kissing me. OH GOODNESS SAL IS KISSING ME. I blinked twice before kissing back and deepening the kiss. There was a loud cough and the professor stared at us. We both blushed and looked away. My mind was fuzzy, Sal kissed me.

Walking back to my house Sal was holding my hand. We had officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. As we approached I offered Sal to stay the night and he agreed. As Sal is smaller than me its really weird when we cuddle but I love it more than anything. He's the right size for me to cuddle him without strangling him. Also Sal has gotten used to Dobby, they now cuddle a lot but Sal is still a bit nervous when Dobby licks my face.

Life is a big ball of love and I haven't been more happier in my life then anything. Sal is the most adorable person I have ever found. He's still a bit scared to take off his mask but he's slowly getting used to me seeing him maskless. Life is perfect and all because of our favourite things.

Yay I finished. Whoa its taken me a couple of hours to write this one. I really hope you have enjoyed. Feel free to request they will always be opened. Have a lovely day/Evening/Night.

Until next time

Written: 02.08.19

Words: 1073

Tracy x