↣ Larry X popular Reader- You're too good for me ↢

Thank you for the 2 Reads I am so thankful.. hopefully this oneshot won't make you run away XD. Anyway on with the story.
—————————————————————

You stand there with the rest of your girls. All six of them to be exact. You are apart of the popular group, the biggest group of the school. It was nice at times but most of the time your group bully others. You of course did not like that! Not at all.
There is a small group you pick on they are Ash, Larry,Todd,Neil and Sal. Sal or sally face as most called him wore a mask it was a little creepy at first but your group could not stand it. Larry has long hair and a massive metal head he was alright but the group called him too 'girly' and call him a druggy because of his bagged eyes, even though you know he smokes weed. Ash is a goth, no one likes her because of that reason. For Todd and Neil they are gay and together so that's where they get the names.

You are the shy one in the group, you would never bully anyone. The group did not like that and the biggest bitch, Brittney wanted you to be more mean which of course you couldn't do it wasn't you!

Walking out of maths your last lesson you sighed and walked to your locker. There stood Brittney and the girls giggling. Making your way they smiled and waved. Standing at your locker Sandy, the biggest bully of the school started talking.
"My parents are out for the day, why don't we hang at mine and have our annual meeting?" She suggested, wrapping her hair around her index finger.
"Yeah one hundred percent, I'll just have to tell my mum I'm going out studying." Annabelle, or Anna as we call her giggled obviously going to lie.
Everyone stared at me.
"Umm I'll have to check what I am doing but sure." You mumbled, shutting your locker fake smiling.
They all giggled and clapped their hands going off in separate directions, except for Brittney.
"Oi Y/N! You need to become like us to stay in the group. I hope you understand that. I wouldn't want to lose you, it will be uneven and then we may have to bully you too." She giggled, a little too hard.
You nodded walking towards the door to go home when a hand gets placed on your shoulder.
"Hey you see long haired Larry there." She pointed towards your crush. You nodded a little. "Go punch him, square in the stomach, otherwise I will pull your hair out." She snarled a little, but smiling afterwards. I shook my head.
"I can't do that. He hasn't done anything to me." You shook, hoping she will leave you alone but nope. She grabbed you hand and took you towards the tall long haired brunette.
"Oi girly girl." Brittney yelled, making you flinch a little. Larry turned his head to see you and Brittney approaching.
"Yeah you idiot." She yelled louder, if possible. You hung your head low. You didnt want to hit him.
"Little Y/N has a punch she's been meaning to give you." Brittney giggled. Pushing you in front of her. You stood there Larry closed his eyes waiting for impact when you started to whisper in his ear.
"I won't punch you but pretend I do, like really hard." You pleaded. Larry nodded and you lightly hit his stomach. He bent down like he was in agony.
Brittney smiled and laughed, grabbing you by your hand. You turned around looking at Larry and winking smiling a little.

The next couple of days was better then usual. Brittney and the girls were so proud of you that the meeting was cancelled and you were now excepted as part of the group. Every time you had to hit someone you made sure that they pretended and you didn't even have to hit them. Some people pretended to be scared and ran away. Every time you looked back to see if they were okay, they laughed and waved at you. Lately you have been hanging around with the weird group, well the best group you have been with. Larry explained to the rest that you didn't even punch him it was fake which ended in laughs at the bully group. No one was really afraid anymore since you became the one to be the bully.
Today was the day that you left that popular group, they never bothered you and the family you were with since they were too scared.
You and Larry became really close. You started hanging out more often and sometimes sleeping over at his. Lisa, his mum loved you coming over she even gave you a spare key to their apartment.

Opening the door with the said key you made yourself at home.
"Larry?" You called, knocking on his door. The door opened and Larry stood there smiling.
"Your mum said you weren't well so I thought I could come to keep you company." You giggled, rubbing the back of your neck.
"So I brought some food and drinks for us to have." You continued, making your way into his room.
Larry shut the door, grabbing your hand and bringing you into a hug.
"Thank you. But I need to speak to you." He spoke quietly. You tilted your head in confusion when lips are pressed on your own. Eyes wide you closed them deepening the kiss. Pulling away for air Larry started talking.
"You are too good for me." He smiled, laughing and opening the bag full of food.
For the rest of the night you snuggled and watched loads of movies.
Your life became better, no more drama, no more being mean. You have Larry and that's all that mattered.

—————————————————————-
I really hope this was good. I kinda feel bad since I'm not too proud of this I hope you enjoy it though.
Hopefully next one will be better.

Written: 17/07/19
Edited: 19/07/19

Words: 1021
Tracy x