✋ Ash X Deaf reader- Noises within those hands ✋

I want to say thank you for the 15 reads I am so shocked. I really hope you are enjoin these. Anyway on with the oneshot 🥰😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed. Not being able to hear and talk is hard for you. You have been mute since you were seven after having an accident which involved getting beaten up by an ex friend. They managed to break your vocal cord and bursting both of your ear drums, making you permanently deaf.
Sitting up you looked at everyone around the table. Seeing Ash always made you smile but lately she has been getting a bit too close to Sal. Sals a nice guy, always helping everyone out and making sure they are safe and happy.
Ash smiled and placed her hand on top of sals which made you sad. You've had a crush on Ash for as long as you can remember. Ash was your old high school friend you and her did everything together but as soon as Ash left you were alone. All alone.

Larry waving his hand in your face made you come back to reality.
"Oi Y/N we were thinking of hanging out at mine. Sal and I. Do you want to join?" Larry asked signing. You shook your head. Maybe having alone time would be a good idea.
Larry looked like he got the hint and left the cafeteria, Sal wandering behind like a lost puppy.
You huffed out in annoyance but sadness. Ash just smiled and sad smile and got up walking in the same direction as the boys.
You hit your hands on the table getting up. Walking towards the back of the school you sat by the big tree with green shiny leaves falling onto the ground.
Pulling out your book you giggled a little. There was messages from each of your friends wondering how they got ahold of your book without you knowing.
You are a wonderful person Y/N you deserve so much.
Hey dummy, don't let anyone get you down. You are a fantastic person.
You are always so positive.
Love you so much! I didn't want to tell you this way but I'm shy hehe.

You gasped, covering your mouth. Who wrote that last one. Your heart beats in your chest really fast really hard. You opened the book to see a page with scribbled writing.

I dunno how to write this but hey you may never see this... but I really love you Y/N. We have been friends for years, you are my best friend but I feel more for you. I feel like I cannot breath around you. You make my chest tight, my eyes water, my whole world bright. I know this may seem really cheesy but I cannot express my love in any other way. I'm sorry if you read this and don't understand why I don't say this to your face, I'm scared of rejection of losing our friendship.
I'm sorry.

That's when it hit you. It was Ashley. Wiping your eyes, the tears streamed down your face. She feels exactly the same. She loves you. Standing up and taking shaky steps back into the school there was your group of friends and the love of your life. Running up you grabbed Ashley's shoulders and hugged her sobbing. She looked confused her shocked until she saw your book open and on the page. Ashley gasped and looked snatched the book staring at the writing. She smiled and grabbed your shoulders staring into your eyes.
She started signing.
"I am so sorry you have to find out this way. I really didn't want you to find out like this. I hope you can forgive me and I'm sorry if you don't like me in the same way I completely understan-" suddenly without you even realising, your placed your lips on hers. The fireworks in your stomach exploded. Your lips moved in sync and your hands wrapped her hair. Moving back to regain breath you blushed deeply seeing all of your friends starting. Ash was blushing herself and grinning at her hands. Those hands said the words you have always wanted to hear, well read. The whole group split up for the last lesson. Grinning from ear to ear Ashley took your hand into hers and guided you to your last lesson. Sitting side by side you smiled.

You are all now walking home. Ash offered to walk you back to your apartment room so she is. Entering through the front door you offered her in for a while. Her brother was at an after school club so you didn't need to worry about her baby sitting today and it wasn't the day for Todd to tutor her.
Sitting down on your couch ash started signing.
"I wanted to ask if you would be mine. So what do you say?"
You giggled and hugged her tightly signing yes. She opened her mouth which you could only guess she was laughing and placed her lips onto yours again. The rest of the evening consisted in snuggling and her signing you sweet things. It really was magical and it will last forever.

Hey all. I'm very proud of this so I hope you are too. Next one is another Sal one so hopefully you enjoy. I am going back through making sure each one shot I have made is properly written and there are no mistakes.

Written: 18/07/19
Edited: 19/07/19

Words: 919
Tracy x