Larry X Alcoholic Reader- Drinking till I die.

Really big warning ahead ⚠️ ⚠️‼️

There is death involved in this and alcohol poisoning mentioned. If this makes you feel uncomfortable please do not read.

Please read with caution

Word count: 1419
⛔️⛔️⛔️

Also I am back to writing again ✌🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up like I do everyday, I just lay there. Booze bottles scattered around the room and a stench I don't recognise lingering in the air. I let out a deep sigh as I remember the past events.

*Flashback*

Larry has invited me out to a house party that him and Sal have thrown. I accepted the invitation and got ready. Leaving my apartment that is on the outskirts of Nockfell, I arrive already drunk like usual and get invited in by Todd one of their closest friends. I already notice the alcohol on the table and grab a bottle meeting Larry on one of the sofas. He's chatting away to Maple and Chug who thanked Larry for recommending the babysitter who's looking after Soda. I just sat and listened to everyone chatting when Ashely sat beside me.

"Hey Y/N you were able to make it." She cheered.

I just nodded to drunk to even hear to what she was saying properly.

"Well have a good time." She giggled, leaving the area, probably heading to the back.

Larrys attention panned over to me as he smiled brightly and pulled me into a hug.

"Dude, how long have you been sitting there?" He chuckled.

"About fifteen minutes." I spoke, slurring slightly.

"Well Sals in the back by the treehouse, he was super happy that you accepted the invite so you probably should go say hi to him." He chuckled.

I nodded and wobbled my way to the back door in Larrys room. I walked out and made my way to the blue haired man.

"Hey Sal." I mumbled slightly.

"Hey you made it. How are you?" He giggled, bobbing his head side to side.

"Good I guess." I fake smiled.

"Good, we need to hang out more often. It's been so lonely without you here." He smiled.

I nodded as Neil came over with an ice box full of more bottles.

"We made sure these were a bit cooler. Help yourself." He yelled, causing everyone around the area to dash for the box.

I chuckled slightly as I made my way over. Some guy who offered to be the DJ started to fist pump as the bass of the song started blasting from the speakers. Everyone started belting out the song and dancing. I walked over to Larry who had now cracked open his bottle and was chugging it like it was water.

"Hey Larry." I slurred, vision going blurry.

"Hey dude. Enjoying yourself." He asked, chuckling at me swaying.

"Mhmmm." I mumbled.

Larry helped me sit down as we spoke about random stuff that I wasn't really paying attention to.

"Are you even listening?" He asked, causing me to jump a little.

"Sorry Lar I was trying to but your voice kind of got all mushed together and I lost focus on what you were saying." I blushed.