Chapter 1

Two whole weeks have passed since the incident and Elia and Miles are being the adorable couple they always are. "I love you." Elia whispers while nibbling on his ear. "S-stop." Miles tells her while giggling. "I'm sorry, but I can't stop." She tells him while the two continue to hug it out. Then, Elia's sister walks down the stairs and appears to be holding something. "Hey, what are you holding?" Elia asks her. "Oh, n-nothing." She tells her awkwardly. She then quickly goes back into her room and closes the door. "Is she alright?" Miles asks himself. "I think she's drunk again." Elia says while Miles laughs. But, Evan walks into the house and tells her. "She hasn't been drinking recently." Elia looks at him confused. "Hmm, maybe she doesn't feel like drinking." Miles tells the two. "Maybe." Evan says while walking into the kitchen. Suddenly, a knock on the door can be heard which gets everyone curious. "I'll get it." Elia's mom says. She opens the door and sees the Mayor from the city. "Oh, hello Mr. Mayer." Her mother tells him. "Mr. Mayer? What an on the nose name." Miles says sarcastically. "Listen, I am here because we have noticed that our city has been more and more destroyed whenever a threat shows up. And I've realized someone who lives in this house caused a lot of casualties." As the Mayor babbles on, Elia walks towards him and asks. "Okay, just tell me why you are here?" The Mayor looks at her and says. "You are no longer going to live here and if you ever come back here, you'll be locked up!" Everyone is shocked by the news. "What, are you joking?" Miles asks the Mayor. "No, you should leave now!" He tells him. "Wait, but what about-" Elia gets interrupted by the Mayor. "I am not going to repeat myself, you all should leave right now!" Elia looks down and starts to think. "Wait, if we are going to be apart from each other, will that mean our relationship will be long distance?" She starts to worry until the Mayor tells her. "Oh don't worry, your little boyfriend and friends are also being kicked out of the city!" Everyone once again looks shocked, then the Mayor moves aside and everyone can see their friends with their things ready to move out. "Ugh, come on!" Ashley says while annoyed. Elia and Miles look at each other with sadness in their eyes, until Evan steps in the little scuffle. "Oh, it's you. I remember when you caused severe damage to our city when those demons attacked." Evan looks at the Mayor with anger. "What do you want?" He asks. The Mayor looks at him and says. "Oh, I just told everyone they will leave and you will go along with them." Evan looks at him and says. "Like hell!" The Mayor and Evan continue to eye each other until Elia's mother breaks up the argument. "Okay we will leave." Elia looks at her upset. "Really, you're letting this loser walk all over us?" Her mom looks at her and says. "He's the Mayor sweetie, what do you want me to do?" As everyone continues to argue, a red figure watches in the shadows with a sickening grin. "Poor thing, being kicked out." The figure laughs sadistically and quickly flies away to some place.