Epilogue

A month later, everyone is finally at peace. Kelly finally gave birth to Gaby, Elia, and Evan's new nephew. Evan is the first one to hold his new nephew and he starts to shed a tear for joy. "A-are you crying?" Alicia asks him. "Huh? Oh n-no, I'm just very tired." He tries to give an excuse while Alicia tells him. "Well, I know you have a heart." While giving him a peck on the cheek. Turns out that Evan and Alicia started dating not too long ago. While that's happening, Ashley, Zack, and Maria are hanging out. "What do you mean? I said UNO first!" Zack yells. "No, I did!" Maria yells back, while also whispering to Ashley. "He acts like this all the time." Ashley smirks at her while saying. "Oh, I know." And while those three continue to mess around, and everyone's friends are having a great time, Elia and Miles are sitting beside the tree they always sit next to. "It feels so good to be back here." Elia says. "I still don't understand why he kicked us out?" Miles says while Elia laughs. "I know, what was he trying to do?" He laughs along with her, until they lock eyes. "Hey, do you think your dad might be looking for you?" She asks. "Maybe, but with mom gone, and Sam living in my house with Crow and Dark. What's the point?" She looks at him confused. "What do you mean? I thought you were close, unlike my relationship with my dad." He looks at her and says. "We are close, it's just that before the attack, he was acting very weirdly." Elia starts to feel bad for him. "But, you are serving as an excellent replacement for him!" Elia looks at him awkwardly. "That's very messed up, but I love it!" She grabs Miles and the two start kissing while the sun goes down and the light fading of the buildings of the city they always protect!