Prologue

BADASS DUOLOGY:

#1: HE'S MY BADASS GUY

****

Zares Keiv "Ares" Fillion

Para sa kanya, wala na siyang mahihiling pa kundi ang makapiling hanggang sa dulo si Ailee, his girlfriend. For him, she's only the girl he'd marry when the right time comes.

Pero mukhang hindi sang-ayon sa kanila ang tadhana.

Someone kidnapped them and Ailee was raped infront of him. He was there, useless and couldn't do anything to save his girlfriend from those assholes. Ailee died, with his eyes open and witnessed everything that had happened.

Kaya naman hiniling niya na sana mamatay na lang din siya. They took the life of his love so they should take his too.

Pero hindi siya namatay, someone saved him and it didn't make him happy at all. Ilang araw ang lumipas, he's missing Ailee so he tried to kill himself by bringing himself in the middle of the roadㅡhighway. And that's the time that his path crossed with her...

Akala niya hindi na siya makaramdam ulit ng saya at pagmamahal pero mali pala siya.

She didn't do anything but he fell for her...
She was careless but he fell for her...
She was just simple but he fell for her...
And she was lonely that's why he fell for her... to remove the emptiness and loneliness she felt...

But, he failed. He hurt her instead. There were people who got an accidentㅡwho died because of him..

And those people were her adoptive parents whom she loves so much.

He's My Badass Guy (Badass Duology #1)
written by riyazyn
©All Rights Reserved 2022

***
A/N: Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. Enjoy!