Chapter 1

In london:
Unnati: Manyata wake up already. I am trying to wake you up since last 20 mins and you're least bothered.

Manyata: Hmmm, she said pulling the blanket over her face

Unnati: If you dont wake up in 15 mins i won't... she left her sentence half way and glanced at her ringing phone. Her face lit up and in a hurry she attented the call.

Kabir: Hey shonu

Unnati: Ewww Kabir ewww, don't call me that.

Kabir: ok ok i won't... shonu

Unnati: You'll never change. Anyways why did you call so early in the morning?

Kabir: I'm coming to meet my two favourite girls in 5 mins. I'm sure that fire cracker is still sleeping so I know you'll need me. She'll get us all late for our flight.

Unnati: Oh Thank God. Im waiting. Bye

Kabir: Adios amigos

Unnati had a small smile playing on her lips and thought: This guy can never change. Idiot.

In India: (We see the devgarh family having breakfast)
Koma: Im sooo happy today Maa sahab. I cant believe Manyata and Unnati are coming back after 4 years.

DS: Yeah Komal. I missed my kids. Now finally they will be with us and this time i won't allow them to go anywhere.

Brijraj: Yeah you're right. Ghar bahut soona soona lagta hai Manyata ke beghair

Vijay: I TELL YOU

Jay: True, like something is missing. DS, Uday and i have decided to throw a party for jiji and Unnati at Uday Niwas so we'll be bringing them straight there from the airport.

DS: great

Mainka: Thats a good idea.

Now the scene shifts back to london:
Unnati: Thank god you came Kabir, I can't handle her alone.

Kabir: Haha i had to come. Now let me do the honours to wake her up. Bring me a jug of water, I am going to her room. ( he winks at Unnati)

In Manyata's room, Kabir thinks: You asked for it princess, now lets see how you don't get up. (he pours the jug of water on manyata and she gets up in a hurry and starts shouting at Kabir)

Manyata: You stupid Kabir, you're a moron, idiot, jerk, i hate you loser. How could you? Im going to kill you.

Kabir: Oye gabbar, please zip it and get ready, we have a flight to catch.

Unnati: Hahaha (she laughs hard holding her stomach)

Manyata: You called me a Gabbar

Kabir: I guess i did. Now go. We need to leave in an hour. Bye (he leaves)

Manyata: (turning towards unnati) Coudn't you wake me up before. We'll get late now.

Unnati: Haawww I was trying since so long. Go now. (Manyata chuckles and leaves to get ready)

In Jaigarh we see Uday standing by the window staring at Manyata's picture in his phone and thinking: I missed you so much Manyata. I'm glad you're coming back. It'll be fun teasing you again after ages and since you have no clue how I look, round 1 goes to Udayveer Singh. It will be fun keeping you in the dark sweetheart. Be ready now. there is alot in store for you. Aur ek baar humare paas agayi phir kabhi humse dur janey nahi deinge (he smirks and then Avanshika enters his room)

Av: Uday beta, where are you lost?
Thinking about manyata?

Uday: Oh please mom i dont think about girls, they think about me. Afterall your son is soo sexy.

Av: Sudhar jao and go get ready. Im so happy that today both my daughters are coming back.

Uday: But I am sad that Manyata is coming back. Now none of us will get attention from you other than that bhootni.

Av: Agr woh bhootni hai then you are no less my son and I know you are the happiest person right now so cut the drama and go now.
Avanshika leaves, Uday smiles and goes to get ready.

The scene shifts to Devgarh Palace:
Doctor Sahab: Rajmata, when will you tell Manyata about her roka with Uday beta?

Rajmata: Now is not the right time. She doesn't remember anything. You know how Manyata is. She won't accept her roka if we drop this bomb on her unexpectedly. We have to be cautious. First let her get to know Uday. I am sure he will take care of the rest.

Doctor Sahab: What if Uday tells her sooner than expected?

Rajmata: He promised me he won't say a word to her till he earns her trust. Let's see what happens now. (She sighs thinking of the future).

This was it for chapter 1. I hoped you guys liked it. Please give me your feedback on whether i should continue or no.
p.s: In this ff, manyata hasn't seen Uday since quite a while hence doesn't recognize him so much.
Thank you for reading.