Chapter 6

2 weeks later (Manveer have made some progress in their relation but they still fight and argue a lot. They are on the way to being friends)

Manyata came down and headed towards the living room where the youngsters were sitting. She passed a sweet smile to Unnati and then turned her gaze to Uday. She felt like she was losing herself to him so moved her gaze to the others.

Manyata: Good morning guys.

Jay+Un+VB= Good morning.

Unnati: manyata are you feeling ok' she says moving her hand to touch Manyata's forhead

Manyata: Huh? Obviously i am feeling ok. Why are you asking?

Jay: Well jiji, its 11, you never sleep for soo long.

Manyata: I was just tired, so slept in today.

Uday: Or maybe she was busy dreaming about someone that didnt feel like waking up, kyun princess? He winks at her.

VB: M bhai not fair, you didnt tell us about this 'someone', he wipes a fake tear.

Jay: I dont think she needs to tell us who that someone is' if you've been observing her since the past two weeks you can guess, she looks at both uday then at manyata.

M: jay shutup and you (turning to uday) Mr. Know-it-all, i wasnt dreaming about you so keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.

Uday: I never said you were dreaming about me, but seems like i have a new fan in my list now.

Manyata: Uday tell me one thing?

Uday: Pyaar se bolo yeh then i will.

Manyata: idiot' she muttered.

Manyata to Uday: Uday, meri jaan, can i please ask you something? Is this much love enough ya aur pyaar khaye ga? She asks gritting her teeth.

Uday: Meri jaan? Hayeee how sweet. For now, this much love is enough. You are free to ask me what you want.

Manyata: I just wanted to ask you where you were when God was giving out brains? Were you admiring yourself in the mirror that time jo dimaagh naam ki cheez nahi hai paas.

Vb+jay+Un roll on the floor laughing.

Uday: Wrong princess, i was busy with you. No wonder you dont have a brain either, he winks at her.

Manyata: Halkat veda kasmukhana, she says in anger.

Uday: Aww princess i love these sweet names you call me.

Manyata: Go to hell Uday

Uday: Sure, give me the directions.

Manyata: How would i know the way?

Uday: because you've already been there. I'll come there to meet you.

Manyata: Have i ever told you how...

Uday: how sexy i am? I know that already. You dont need to tell me.

Manyata: Wow, you're sooo wrong about yourself. Self obsessed yuvraaj

Uday: proud to be, self obsessed princess.

Manyata: listen you...

Jay: Guys, please stop.

Unnati: seriously, enough dada and manyata. We are here also but you two are so busy Unhappy

Vijay: we dont even have to watch tv anymore. Comedy show har roz lagta hai at home.

Jay: New tamasha everyday.

Vijay: I TELL YOU.

Manyata: Uday started it.