Chapter 20

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

Uday's Restobar (9 PM)

Everyone reaches Uday's bar and settle down for the evening after getting over with the pleasantries.

J: Finally, feels like ages since we hung out

Jagat: Thank me for that. Otherwise who knows when people here would have taken out the time, he says glaring at Uday.

Ud: Don't look at me. Your friend was sick. Plus some of us here have a business to run. There's not much room for free time.

M: Excuses excuses.

Vijay: I tell you. How come you have so much free time to run around after M bhai? (He says in a teasing voice)

Ud: some people are just worth the effort, he winks at M, making her blush.

Unnati: where's Kabir? He was suppose to come. This guy is always running late.

M: impatient, are we?

Un: you're hilarious. She glares at M seeing her smirk.

Jagat: what's going on with you two?

Before they can answer, Kabir comes there and greets everyone, settling himself on the empty chair beside Manyata.

M: look who finally decided to show up.

K: Sorry i'm late, had to take care of a few things.

Un: like what?

M: yeah, what were you busy with. Do tell? She smiles slyly seeing K sending her death glares.

V: can you guys stop interrogating the poor guy? He just got here.

Un: poor guy and him? From where?

Jagat: bechara hi toh hai. Especially with the way you are questioning him.

Ud: does anyone else want popcorn?

J: If you guys are done, can we have drinks and go dance now?

—————————————————————————-