Chapter 12

Uday: sshh relax. Its just a movie.
He lightly pecks the side of her head and she leans alittle more into Uday.

Uday smiles and thinks in his mind.

Uday: it feels great having you soo close to me. I hope you accept me so we can remain like this forever.

Manyata thinking: As much as I hate horror movies, must love this one. It got me so close to my Uday. Being in his arms feels just like home

Meanwhile jagat and jay are having a discussion.

Jay sadly claims: jagat i hate you.

jagat: why sweetheart? what did i do?

jay: thats the problem. You havent done anything. Look at Uday. Hes sooo romantic. Jiji and Uday are far yet soo close. Just look over there. (Jagat looks at Manveer and smiles, jay continues) And one the other hand theres you, mr. workaholic. Who doesnt know the R of romance.

Jagat moves closer to Jay and caresses her cheeks.

Jagat huskily says: so do you want me to do something baby?

Jay: shutup Jagat.

Jagat: someone is blushing, he winks at her then says "I love you jay"

Jay: i love you too Jagat.

He pecks her lips and she rests her head on his shoulder. They both look at manveer once again and start watching the movie.

On the other hand

Un: Dada and Manyata are soo cute na Kabir?

Kabir: yeah very cute. They are made for eachother.

Un: i wish i find someone like dada, who loves unconditionally.

Kabir: main hun na, he winks at her.

Un: What? She had her mouth wide open.

Kabir: moun band krlo. Makhi chali jaye gi. Im joking.

Unnati punches him lightly on his chest.

He smiles and thinks: I love you unnati but i'll confess when the right time comes. I know you are waiting for my confession and i will tell you how much i love you very soon.

Unnati looks at Kabir and thinks: Akhir kya hai tumhare dil main Kabir? You mean more than a friend to me but is it the same for you? I wonder how you feel about me.

The scene shifts to Manveer.

Manyata was getting effected by being soo close to Uday.

Manyata in her mind: God this guy is driving me crazy. Im losing my senses. He looks sooo delicious. I have to pull myself away from him before i do something stupid. I'll go shopping. Uday's busy watching the movie so he wont be anywhere near me. I'll be able to stay in my senses. Wow, good idea, you rock Manyata

Manyata gets up in a hurry. Uday gets worried and confused by her behaviour.

Uday: princess whats wrong?

Manyata: nothing.

And she leaves. Uday gets angry as she leaves alone and is ticked off with her behaviour. He goes behind her.

Manyata goes into a store. Uday comes from behind, grabs her arm and takes her inside the changing room

Manyata gets scared due to the sudden pull and is about to scream. Uday keeps his hand on his mouth to stop her from screaming. Seeing Uday she relaxes abit. But gets nervous seeing him angry.

Uday (angrily): What the hell is wrong with you Manyata? Why did you come out alone?

Manyata: i umm i eh didnt want to watch the movie so came for shopping.