Chapter 19

Sorry guys to keep you waiting. I was a little busy with some personal things but i will finish the story so just tag alone. Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

J: meet up tomorrow? It's been a while. We all need to hangout. Bring the youngsters.

U: you just want to see Jay.

J: whatever. Have a bad night.

U: im going to be having anything but a bad night with the day i just spent. Bye.

J: lover boy. Bye.

Morning:
The youngsters are still asleep while the elders are talking after having breakfast.

K: we should leave now. The kids are tired. They'll wake up late. They can come later.

Av: stay for a little longer. What are you going to do going back?

R: no, next time. There is so much riyasat work to do. It's been pending especially since M got sick. We were so focused on her.

Mainka: now back to our busy lives.

G: we should meet up more often though. It was lovely spending time together.

B: indeed. You come over soon now.

They leave for Devgarh and an hour later all the youngsters except Manyata start coming down one by one and greet Av and G.

Un: mom where did the others go?

Av: they left beta. Maa sahab had some work to do at Devgarh.

J: they could've woken us up too.

G: its fine J beta. Its the weekend anyways. Have fun here.

V: M bhai hasn't woken up yet. Seems like someone kept her up late yesterday. I think i should go annoy her, get her to wake up.

U: don't even think about it V banna. Sit back down. She'll wake up when she wants to. Don't even try to disturb her. She had a long day yesterday.

V: as always, Uday to the rescue.

Av: you kids enjoy. Me and Mahraj have somewhere to be.

They leave.

Un: so what's the plan for today since we are all alone now with no adult supervision.

U fake coughs.

Un: you don't count as supervision as we can get you to do what we want.

J: not we, only jiji.

V: i tell you.

U: for now there is no plan. In the evening we have to meet up with Jagat. He wants to hangout so we'll go to my restobar.

J: he called you instead of me to plan an outing. He is in big trouble.

V: drama queen.

Un: don't start so early you two. My ears already hurt from yesterday.

Uday goes to his room to check on a file.

After a while Manyata comes down wearing: