Chapter 11

Uday: You're not "no one" for me. You're tears matter to me. Get it?

Manyata: why?

Uday: Because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT.

Manyata: what?

Uday moves closer to manyata and blocks her between himself and the closet. He rubs manyata's cheek with his nose. Manyata's breathing gets faster with Uday's closeness. His breath on her neck was making her lose control.

Uday: i said i love you. Cant you see how much i love you manyata? You're in my every heartbeat. Why dont you forget everything? Please, for me.

Manyata gets tears in her eyes.

Manyata: I want to believe you uday but i just cant. Im not able to forget everything. You know how close we got in the last few days Uday. Im just hurt and scared that you'll break my trust again.

Uday: look into my eyes Manyata. (she looks up and stares into his eyes) Dont you see the love i have for you? Dont push me away for one mistake. I will never hurt you again princess. But atleast give me a chance to prove my love. Believe me, i would like dying bef...

Manyata puts her finger on his lips before he could complete his sentence.

Manyata in anger: Shut up Uday, dont talk about dying

Uday smirks.

Uday: why are you bothered? You dont have feelings for me na so why do you care if i die?

Manyata realised her mistake, moved her hand back and looked away from Uday.

Manyata: Im not bothered ok? I was just saying this so i dont get blamed for your death at the end. Plus its for the sake of humanity.

Uday: really? He chuckles at that.

Manyata: what's so funny? Actually don't answer that. I really dont care Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh.

Uday: i believe you Manyata. If anything happens to me in the future im sure you'll cry the most.

Manyata: GET LOST. STOP TALKING NONSENSE, whats wrong with you? Where did death come from? Just be quiet okay.

Uday: ab bhi kehdo manyata k tumhare dil main mere liye koi jagah nahi? Ab bhi kehdo k tum mere se thora sa bhi pyaar nhi krti? Say it na? Dekho humari ankho main aur kaho you hate me. You cant see anything happening to me. If this isnt love then what is? If you don't love me why don't you stop me when i come close to you, when i touch you, when i kiss you?

Manyata doesnt look at him and says: I dont find it important to answer any of your questions. I HATE YOU. Its not love. Get that fact straight. I wouldn't wish anything bad to happen even to my enemies tum toh phir bhi is family ka hi hissa ho.

Uday: At least you included me as a part of your family. Why arent you looking into my eyes and saying you hate me? It will hold more value you know.

Manyata looks at him but doesnt have the courage to say it. She moves away from him and turns to the other side.

Manyata: I hate you.

Uday back hugs her