Chapter 10

Uday: Enough, look into my eyes manyata. DEKHO. How can you be soo blind. Dont you see the love i have for you? How the hell can you think soo low of me? I didnt play with your feelings. I know I should have told you but the situation wasn't in my favour. I needed to be sure about how you felt before telling you. Everyone wanted the same thing. Yes when i realised I could tell you i had this fear in me that i'd lose you so i just went with the flow. You are angry, I understand that but dont you dare question my intentions, he shouts at her roughly holding onto her arms.

Manyata: leave me Uday. You're hurting me, she says crying.

Uday: im hurting you? You're hurting me Manyata. I cant believe you think all that happened between us was bullshit.

Uday loses his grip on her and slightly pushes her away from himself.

Manyata: im not the one who lied to you Uday. You hid such a big truth from me. I deserved to know this. What if i say i love someone else? Zabrdsti kro ge humare sath just because our roka was done?

Uday: haan karein ge zabardsti, cos you're mine only. Hum tumhe kissi aur ka nahi hone deinge. Get that fact straight.

Manyata: huh, im not your property Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Neither do i accept this roka.

Uday: too bad manyata. Tum humare naam ka thappa lga k paida hui ho. You're meant to be mine. You can deny this roka but how will you deny your feelings? Haan? Kehdo abh bhi that your heart doesnt race faster when i come near you and that you dont lose your senses when i touch you.

Manyata: this is what you think. Its not reality. Im least effected by your presence. I dont have feelings for you. Get it? I HATE YOU. For a second there I lost myself to you. But it's not going to happen again. I let you close and you hurt me. Now im not going to give you the chance.

Uday: Seems like your convincing yourself. I dont care if you accept this roka or not but im making myself very clear manyata. YOU ARE MINE. Hum tumhe kisis aur ka hone hi nahi deinge. I'll make you mine by hook or by crook. You are hurt, but at least don't deny what is right in front of you. I'll make you confess in 10 days. Hum rajwade hain, we do as we say.

Manyata: Fine, you do what you have to do, but in 10 days if you are not able to make me confess, which you wont be able to as i dont love you, you will set me free from this roka.

Uday: ok accepted.

The scene ends here.

Manyata in Devgarh with her family:

Manyata: How could you all? Uday is my fiance. Didn't it once occur to any of you that I deserved to know this?

Brijraj: Beta, we wanted to tell you. But it wasnt....

Manyata: it wasnt what? The right time. I have heard this before.

Ds: Lower your tone Rajkumari Manyata. We hid this because we werent sure whether you would accept this relation especially since you and uday were at loggerheads. We wanted both of you to spend time together.

Manyata: yeah so i wouldnt give you a tough time and just accept this forceful relation.

Jay: jiji please try to understand

Manyata: jay dont.

VB: why are you so angry? We have all seen how close you are to Uday nowadays. Is not telling you this so much bigger than your feelings?

Manyata: what feelings? I dont have any feelings for anyone right now.

Komal: meri jaan, please go to your room and sleep on it. Arguing wont make this better. We did this for your own good. You dont understand this now but you will.