Chapter 13

A few days later:
(Manyata has been trying everything since the past few days to talk to Uday but he has been ignoring her, avoiding her calls, trying not to come in front of her and even when he comes to Devgarh palace he makes sure he isn't alone with her. The elders and youngsters have noticed the tension between them but decided to let them sort it out however seeing the distance between the couple everyone is starting to get worried).

Manyata's Room:
Manyata calls Uday again. When he cuts the call, she leaves another voice message.
Manyata (sobbing): Uday please pick up. I know you are hurt but please don't ignore me like this. I have been trying so hard to get you to just talk to me yet you aren't giving me a chance. I made a mistake. Don't punish me so much for something i did out of immaturity. I can't bear your silence. Be mad at me, shout at me, show your anger but say something please. I can't handle this baby, please. Hum aur bardasht nhi kr payein ge tumhari khamoshi. It's breaking me.

She ends up sobbing. (Imagine this)

She feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up to find Jagat there

She feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up to find Jagat there. He sits down with her and side hugs her.

Jagat: hey hey, calm down. It's going to be ok. Shhhh, stop crying or your halkat veda will drive everyone crazy seeing your tears

Manyata in tears: He won't care. I hurt him so much. He won't even talk to me. I am the worst. I can't believe i would hurt him so much. I just don't know what came over me. He didn't deserve any of it and i gave him so much shit over something so stupid.

Jagat: It's not my place but what happened? Everyone is worried about the both of you. You haven't been eating, sleeping or talking to anyone and Uday is just busy ignoring everyone. He isn't giving straight answers. We barely see him. What is going on?

Manyata tells him everything that happened and how she is doing everything to somehow talk to him but he won't attend her calls or even meet her.

Manyata: I don't know where he is. I have tried to go to Uday Niwas but he isn't there half the time. Unnati said he doesn't even go home much. I just don't know what to do. I need to talk to him. His ignorance is killing me (she bursts into tears)

Jagat: God Manyata, i have always told you to control your anger. You don't realise half the things you say when you are angry. This time you did cross a line. I get you were upset and jealousy makes you do stupid things but there is a way to deal with such stuff. Instead of accusing him you could have talked to him before. None of this would have happened.

Manyata while sobbing says: you think i don't know that? I made a huge mistake, i am aware of it that is why i am trying to apologise. I need a chance to really redeem myself in his eyes and tell him how much i love him but he won't listen. I am soo tired of this cold war. I need him now. I cant take it any longer.

Jagat: ssshhh, you'll make yourself sick with all this crying and not eating. You want forgiveness, you need to earn it and getting sick won't make that happen. I'll try talking to Uday. He loves you at the end of the day. He'll listen when he cools down. He is hot headed but you mean the world to him. Im sure he'll melt.