Chapter 18

Un: technically, according to our tradition, she belongs to him the most after their roka. Plus everyone trusts them.

V: apart from that they have so much time to make up for. I just hope they always stay happy. Both of them deserve it.

J: hope so. Our power couple. Now lets go.

The scene ends.

After an hour in Uday's room.

Manyata stirs alittle in Uday's arms as she feels her dress bothering her. She comes out of his arms. Uday lightly wakes up with the movement.

U: princess come back to bed?

M pats his chest lightly: go back to sleep baby. I need to change. I can't sleep in this dress anymore.

U: are you feeling better now?

M: yeah i'm good. Now sleep. You still look tired.

She leans down to lightly peck his forehead.

U murmurs in sleep: i love you (he drifts off to sleep)

She stares at him for a while and makes sure he's asleep then whispers: i love you more Uday. I fell hard and fast for you. Never knew someone could capture my heart as fast as you have. Just waiting for the right time to tell you now.

She quietly exists the room after caressing his cheeks softly.

(Manyata's night suit)

She comes downstairs to see everyone sitting around and chatting except for Ds and Mainka.

Av notices her first.

Av: M beta, are you ok?

M: yeah i'm fine now. I'm sorry i worried you all and left in the middle to sleep.

G: as long as you are better now nothing else matters.

K: do you need anything else?

M: no maa, I'm good.

B: where is Uday?

M: still sleeping.  I was feeling uncomfortable in my dress and thought of changing. I heard you all awake so came downstairs.

J: now that you are here, can we do something fun. I'm bored.

V: you are always bored. Poor Jagat. He'll have to start stand up comedy to keep you entertained.

J: at least I have someone who can keep me entertained. Unlike you.

V: oh please. Im happy like this.

Un: don't you guys ever get tired? Bas krdo.

M: see what I have to deal with everyday?

Jay and Vijay stare at them with their mouths open.

Manveer FF: Destined to be On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara