Chapter 5

Manyata: arrgghh' she stomps her foot on the floor in irritation and leaves from there. Uday chuckles seeing her leave and has his drink. Manyata is soo lost cursing Uday that she doesnt look ahead and bumps into someone . Seeing the person infront of her, she pounded into his arms excitedly.

Manyata: Omg Jagat, im so happy to see you

Jagat: So am i sweets. I missed you to bits

Manyata: Yeah right. I can see how much you missed me, thats why you're the last person to come and meet me, she says pouting.

Jagat makes a puppy dog face and holds his ears.

Jagat: Im really sorry. I had a meeting or else i would have come running to meet you.

Manyata: I feel soo bad for Jay. I wonder how she survives with a workaholic.

Jagat: She survives with me just like how everyone survives with a brat like you, he says holding back his smile.

Manyata: Jagat, she glares at him.

Jagat: Forget that, tell me why you were soo angry before?

Manyata: Because of that stupid Uday, i just hate him. Hes so annoying. He fooled me and he thinks my type of boys are idiots. I feel like smacking him. (She tells him everything from the beginning) How dare he?

Jagat: Relax manyata. Hes probably just fooling around with you but he actually a very nice guy.

Manyata: Yeah yeah. Really nice' she says sarcastically. Woh halkat hai veda hai aur kasmanukhana hai.

Jagat: Haye such unique names for Uday. Kya baat hai? Ahem ahem

Manyata: yuck please. I dont like him

Jagat: I never said you do. But seems like something else to me, he winks at her.

Manyata: Stop acting like Uday now and go meet your lover girl.

Jagat: Haha ok. I'll catch you later.

Jagat leaves and goes upto Uday, Unnati, Jay and Vijay. He hugs all and gives Jay a peck on the forehead.

Jagat: What's the matter Uday? Bht khush lg rahe ho. An emotion we rarely see on your face, he says smirking.

Jay: As if you don't know the reason.

Unnati: Obviously, his princess is back, and in the first hour he kissed her, khush toh hona hi hai.

Jagat: you're so fast Uday. Get a grip man. Don't scare her away.

Vijay: I tell you. Uday banna is having a hard time controlling his emotions or should i say hormones.

Uday: Guys cut it already. There's nothing like that. Im Yuvraj Udayveer Singh for crying out loud. And where will she go Jagat? She'll end up coming to me anyways. He says and turns to walk away.

Jagat: where are you going now?

Uday: going to irritate my fiancé, he winks at the rest and tries to leave.

Unnati: Dada dont annoy her soo much. Shes not like other girls. Shes a hard nut to crack.

Uday: It doesn't matter choti. Shes dealing with the yuvraj of jaigarh. And i love competition so im ready for her counter attacks. Shes mine anyways so i should enjoy.

Vijay: you're so chudail types Uday.

Jay: I TELL YOU, she says winking at Vijay.
Uday leaves and Jagat chuckles.

Jagat: another face off of two bombs. Lets just enjoy this as even the elders have left now. But we really need to bring them closer before manyata finds out about the roka.