Chapter 21

Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. I know I'm not the best writer so ignore if you see some mistakes please.

Jagat: i'm surprised you are still here and haven't whisked M away yet.

U: it's because i can't. We have a bet going on. (he explains the bet).

J: again?

Jagat: bache ho tum dono i swear.

They all laugh and see M look over at U with a soft smile. She raises her eyebrow as to ask him what's going on while he shakes his head and gestures her to continue dancing.

K: You know, I feel bad for you.

M: Why?

K: Your fiancé is a nightmare. He's keeping an eye on you like a hawk, such a possessive and jealous soul, he chuckles.

M: Shut up, he just cares about me. And there's nothing wrong with him watching over me or being possessive. It's part of the deal when it comes to love. You'll feel it too with Un.

K: To some extent obviously I will but not like how Uday is with you. It's like he has a Manyata sensor on him.

M: It's one of the reason I fell for him so hard. You know how I was. With everything that happened in London, I was so closed off after that. I didn't think I will experience love so intensely after running away from it for so long. But i'm happy it's with him. I know he won't ever intentionally hurt me.

K: I'm happy for you. But will you ever tell him?

M: Yeah. I don't talk about it with him, not because I want to hide anything but because I don't like recalling it.

K: Do it soon, he deserves to know it from you and with how sensitive he is in your matter, it'll be best that you tell him before he finds out from somewhere else.

M: I will. I just don't want him to worry. But i'll talk to him at the right time.  Now Lets get back to everyone.
They walk up to the group and take their seats again.

M smiles at U while he jokingly glares at her.
U: Had fun dancing princess?

M: A little, would have been better if I was dancing with you instead prince.

U: hayee don't be so sweet. It'll make me want to give up the bet.

M: then give up already. Doesn't your poor girl deserve some time with you?

U smirks: I'm not falling in your trap. Don't try to act so innocent.

M is about to reply when V bhai clears his throat. U and M turn to look at everyone staring at them with amused grins.

Jagat: If you two haven't noticed. You aren't the only ones here.

V: For them it's like we don't exist i tell you.

J: Not fair jiji. Humein bhi thora time de dein.

Un: Exactly dada. You aren't even married yet. Abhi se humein bhul gaye. What will happen in the future?

K: Let me tell you what will happen. Right now they are lost in each other in our presence. Then they'll be lost in each other alone. We won't see them at all because they'll be too busy.

This makes Vj cough and M blush, while watching Uday smirk the rest shake their head.

K: naughty people. I meant busy with work. Handling two riyasats.

M smacks his and pinches his arm.

K: ouch you crazy woman. Uday keep your fiance in check.

M: jerk.