Chapter 14

Devgarh Palace:
As soon as Uday comes inside, he sees a heartbreaking scene of his princess weeping and everyone surrounding her asking questions. Before he can get to her he sees Jagat pulling her away from everyone. He keeps his eyes on Manyata sensing something is wrong. Before he has time to think of anything else he sees Manyata holding her head and swaying a bit. Just as she is about to collapse he rushes to her, holding her securely from her waist, preventing her from falling.

Uday (tensed): Manyata.... princess open your eyes. He pats her cheeks slightly. Everyone gets worried seeing her all fragile and gather near her.

Komal: Manyata, ankhein khola beta. She tries to come near her but stops herself when she sees Uday carry her.

Av: Uday beta, take her to her room

DS: Yes, i'll call Doctor Sahab, you take her inside.

Uday takes her inside and the youngsters follow him leaving the elders behind.

Giri: what has Manyata done to herself? She looks so weak. We should have done something before instead of waiting for things to get better on their own.

Brij: you are right. Maybe if we tried to help the kids, this could have been avoided.

Komal: What matters is Uday is here now. He'll take care of it.

Av: yeah i know everything will be ok. Hope Manyata gets better. We should focus on her health now. Aney do hosh usko. She will get scoldings from me.

Ds while entering after talking to Doctor Sahab says: yes it will be ok because Uday came. He will handle everything now. Lets not ask Manyata what happened between them. He is here now, so they will deal with it. If he starts avoiding her again then we will step in. Right now lets go see how she is.

Manyata's room:
Uday places Manyata down on her bed, and softly strokes her cheek before sitting down beside her.

(Imagine this)

(Imagine this)

Uday softly thinking: what did you do to yourself Manyata? I can't see you like this. This isn't how i wanted things to turn out. I wanted some time away from you so I don't say anything in my anger to hurt you. Then I would have given you a chance to earn my forgiveness but not this way. Wake up baby. I need to see your beautiful eyes. Once you get better you are going to get a handful of scoldings from me.