Chapter 7

Manyata: Uday b na. Hes an idiot. And soo besharam.

Then she also leaves to get ready

Uday comes back after an hour and goes to Manyata's room

Uday comes back after an hour and goes to Manyata's room. He sees her standing and looking at some files. He keeps staring at her intensely as she  looks drop dead gorgeous.

Manyata feels someone's gaze burning her back and turns to look, she finds Uday staring at her passionately which makes her feel uncomfortable. Before drowning in his eyes, she says:

Manyata: so Yuvraj of Jaigarh is checking me out huh? Not bad.

Uday is brought back to reality.

Uday: me checking you out? Oh please. Stop dreaming Manyata. Dont pacify yourself by saying this.

Manyata: shut up and im not dreaming, I saw you staring at me.

Uday: yeah i was staring at you. You know why? He says moving very close to her. He takes a strand of her hair and puts it behind her ear and caresses her cheeks.

Manyata: wh.. w... why? She stammers because of his closeness.

Uday: what happened princess? Why are you stammering? Kuch kuch ho raha hai kya?

Manyata closes her eyes for a second, gets a grip on emotions, and answers back.

Manyata: kuch kuch ho raha hai kya princess' she mimicks in his voice. "My foot. Im perfectly fine"

Uday: yup totally fine. I can see how fine you are.

Manyata: shut up Uday. Lets go, we're getting late.

She moves past Uday but just in time he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to himself so that their chest collides.

Uday: you're always telling me to shut up, if you're so eager to shut me up why dont you make me?

Manyata in her mind: God, this idiot never leaves a chance to flirt. I wonder how'd it be like to actually kiss him to make him shut up. Im rajkumari Manyata after all, its not hard for me to do that. Oh wait why should i kiss him. Many have said this to me but i have paid no heed. But then this is Uday, hes different and so annoying. I should teach him a lesson. He probably thinks im scared and will back off. I will have to prove him wrong.

Uday snaps his fingers infront of manyata

Uday: where are you lost princess? Thinking about kissing me? Well i know you're scared. You wont be able to kiss me, that too willingly, you dont have the guts.

Manyata: You're sadly mistaken Uday. Sorry to burst your bubble but im not a scardy cat. You're messing with the wrong one, she says patting his cheek with her hand.

Uday: fine, then prove it.

Manyata: dont you get tired of the prove it game? Im not proving any thing.