Chapter 22

Sorry for the delay guys. Hectic life as always. Here is the next update. Hope you guys like it

The next day:
Manyata wakes up with a severe hangover in the morning. She tries to remember what happened the day before and gets a few flashes of her antics. She groans while cursing herself for drinking so much.

Manyata thinking to herself: Oh God. What have I done? Why did I drink so much and make a fool out of myself? All this happened because of that stupid Yuvraj. Now everyone will tease me so much especially Uday. And that kiss. Idiot M. Kaha phas gayi. On top of that this headache is killing me.

She is busy in her thoughts when J and VB barge into her room.

VB: J bhai, look who decided to wake up.

J: Jiji, it's only 11:30. You should sleep more.

M: OMG, why didn't anyone wake me up? DS is going to kill me for missing breakfast.

J: Chill out. We told everyone you were tired after yesterday and weren't feeling well. They all came to check up on you but you were in deep sleep. Now no one's home. Dad and DS went to office for some work. Mom and Bua Sa had some prior commitment. So it's just us.

VB: M bhai, you broke my heart.

M: Don't be dramatic. I did nothing like that.

Vb: Jay bhai, do you remember who called me gay?

M: So? It's not my fault my poor drunk self thought you were gay. You run away from girls as if you're allergic. What else would I think?

J: Haha, so true. I'm sure everyone has had this doubt at least for once.

VB: you are both churail types i tell you. You people are the reason I run away from girls. If girls are like you, i'm better off single.

J: I'm going to kill you one day.

M: can you guys please shut up? My head hurts.

VB: Who told you to get drunk?

J: Forget about that! VB did you know people here are so possessive. And someone here thinks she fits perfectly in Uday's arms.

VB: I tell you. For a second I thought M bhai has turned into a monkey with the way she was clinging on to Uday Banna.

J: Jiji, i have a doubt. Did your drunk self see chocolate in place of Uday?

VB: No J bhai, she saw Uday only. He's more addictive than chocolates for her. No? I don't entirely blame her though.

M: hence proving my doubt of you being gay. Seems like you pay a lot of attention to Uday.

VB: oh please, I wasn't the one cutting off his circulation.

J: seriously jiji, you drove us all up a wall with your antics.

M: i'm never drinking again. I feel like my head is going to explode.

J: i'll have someone send you breakfast. Eat something, have medicine and rest for a while. She leaves from there.

VB: yeah eat properly. You need the energy after your comedy show yesterday.

M throws a pillow at VB while he escapes.

M picks up her phone and sees Uday's missed calls so rings him up.

U: so finally my princess is up.

M: i'm still tired. Why did you let me drink? You stupid yuvraj. This is all your fault. Couldn't you take care of me properly?

U: seems like you are still drunk tabhi behki behki batein kar rhi ho. Who can stop you from doing anything?